Your Vintage Scent of the Day (SOTD) Q3 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Eau de Patou (1976) by Jean "Boss of the Oakmoss" Kerleo for Patou

Repeating because I enjoyed it so much as yesterday's 4th and final cologne of sync day.

EauDePatou_125mlSplash_04.16.19_$28.jpg

nosey74

Aug 30, 2014
Balenciaga Ho Hang Club

mhXt3ma.jpg

PStoller

I’m not old, I’m vintage.
Basenotes Plus
Aug 1, 2019
By request, more or less:

02F4E940-4A5C-42CE-8BCA-4D4EB1F13FC2.jpg

Revlon - Chaz (aka Ciaz)

I recalled this as being an atomizer because it’s a metal tube with a wonky sprayer, but it says “natural pump” plain as day. Nevertheless, it doesn’t work, and it’s not the nozzle but rather something blocking the plastic sprayer tube inside.

So, I switched to one of my Italian 9ml atomizers:

5BB7C34C-55EB-42E8-80C3-E484A74991AA.jpg

The bottle design, the fact that it’s an atomizer, and the UTIF license indicate that it’s original issue rather than the Jean Philippe version, but oddly enough it doesn’t say “Revlon” anywhere.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Well, folks, here we are, our final Vintage SOTD on the Old Basenotes forum. Next time we meet up we'll be in a brand new era, if all the gods (and Grant) are willing. I decided to give my final salute to Old Green with my favorite old green fragrance, Chanel No. 19.

I'm a little nervous about the transition. Has anyone ever done a house remodel that didn't take at least twice as long as expected? But I've downloaded my entire BN mailbox just in case something goes wrong, and I've scheduled a heavy load of offline tasks for the next couple of days in case I start to twitch from the withdrawal symptoms.

Hoping to see you all safely on the other side!

Chanel_No.19_ad_GirlInTheBoysClub.jpg

relus

Mar 21, 2019
Here its kouros ysl paris 1st edition. Mandatory for the last evening, james bond on the television. Stay cool and jump into a new era.......

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Well, folks, here we are, our final Vintage SOTD on the Old Basenotes forum. Next time we meet up we'll be in a brand new era, if all the gods (and Grant) are willing. I decided to give my final salute to Old Green with my favorite old green fragrance, Chanel No. 19.

I'm a little nervous about the transition. Has anyone ever done a house remodel that didn't take at least twice as long as expected? But I've downloaded my entire BN mailbox just in case something goes wrong, and I've scheduled a heavy load of offline tasks for the next couple of days in case I start to twitch from the withdrawal symptoms.

Hoping to see you all safely on the other side!

View attachment 162145

Full circle with

IMG_20210413_162933_823.jpg

Avon Black Suede (1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest News