Chanel Egoiste Cologne Concentree
375x500.17293.jpg

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
IMG_20210210_183544_547.jpg

Rochas Globe (1990)

I remember the first day this blew my head off, from a sample given to me by someone not really around anymore.
Then I bought 3 bottles (one of which belonged to Epapsiou)!! I have only worn it 15 times since. I need to wear it MORE and stop being a miser. It's gorgeous!

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
Purple Rain. One of the few epic pieces that I can vividly remember the moment I first heard it's
Brilliance.

I didn't get at the moment of Purple rain came out its greatness. Now I do.

Today: Brummel, Puig.1975. Jean-Francois Latty, Max Gavarry & Rosendo Mateu.

I know this one is marketed as a cheap fragrance, but it smells fine: lemony woody scent. I also know it's said to have poor longevity, but since it's cheaper than chips, who cares if I want to spray it a zillion times a day ?

BrummelBottleSpray.jpg

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Purple Rain. One of the few epic pieces that I can vividly remember the moment I first heard it's
Brilliance.

I know this one is marketed as a cheap fragrance, but it smells fine: lemony woody scent. I also know it's said to have poor longevity, but since it's cheaper than chips, who cares if I want to spray it a zillion times a day ?

View attachment 161568

I need to try Brummel.

Also, I think Prince's best work was with The Revolution.

purecaramel

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 9, 2013

View attachment 161568

Hah!
The first time I heard Purple Rain was while shopping for a new pair of slacks in a small Boutique in Vancouver called Beau Brummel mid 80's.
What fragrance was I wearing?
A scent not widely available in Vancouver at the time called Armani Eau Pour Homme.

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Happy birthday to Varanis Ridari :birthdays: and Jean-Ste :birthdays:! Jean congratulations and enjoy your lovely present!

I am wearing Mitsouko from a decant of the edc in the montre flacon today.

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
My vintage scent of the day is Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree.

IMG_6064 (2).jpg

It takes a while to get to its best, a slow developer.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Syncing for the best event of the entire calendar year, even better than Christmas in my book, the dawning of the Autumn Equinox and the start of the season for the mighty and much-missed ....

Sycomore EDT

Cut down in the prime of its life at only 8 years old.

sycomore.jpg

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
70's Tabac Blond Caron EDC.
A healthy dose to keep me warm this cold rainy day!

It’s a proper treat to see PureCaramel posting, celebrating Tabac Blond, no less!

In a similar celebratory mood, I’ve gone with Antaeus Sport!

motorcade

Dec 21, 2020
Heading for our summer house/cottage, which is surrounded by vast swathes of forest, so Agua Brava will fit the bill brilliantly!

20210830_181840.jpg

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
Heading for our summer house/cottage, which is surrounded by vast swathes of forest, so Agua Brava will fit the bill brilliantly!

View attachment 161617

Very nice fitting choice, Motorcade ! :thumbsup:

Givenchy Gentleman, Givenchy. 1974. Paul Léger.

I suppose the combo Honey-Cedar-Civet is giving the "cut-wood pissy" smell that I love in this one. Just great.

GivenchyGentlemanBottle.jpg

Marand75

Heaven's made of Oakmoss!
Basenotes Plus
Feb 9, 2018
Earlier this morning I went with Kouros (PPR-Gucci version. Kouroucci?). 4 hearty sprays, 2 x chest 2 x t-shirt. The base smells heavenly! And I actually got a compliment from a young lady (early 20s or so). It's been a loooooooooong time since I last got a fragrance-compliment. But a girl in her early tweens diggin' Kouros, I think is cool [emoji1690]
9efd18e1e4354e8b86e9748bf81fb80c.jpg

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
Earlier this morning I went with Kouros (PPR-Gucci version. Kouroucci?). 4 hearty sprays, 2 x chest 2 x t-shirt. The base smells heavenly! And I actually got a compliment from a young lady (early 20s or so). It's been a loooooooooong time since I last got a fragrance-compliment. But a girl in her early tweens diggin' Kouros, I think is cool [emoji1690]
9efd18e1e4354e8b86e9748bf81fb80c.jpg

Kourucci sounds nice ! Haha, a mix between Greek, Romanian ans Italian scent ! :lolk: Just kidding.

Congrats on Kouros, my friend ! Nice to see that some people outside fragrance lovers do enjoy smelling scents !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest News