Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
A7CsZi1.jpg

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
I bet they would. With the massive amount of beautiful perfumes he has accumulated, I bet everything from that household smells good[emoji6][emoji6]
And happy birthday, young man! Thx for being here[emoji1258][emoji3060][emoji1258][emoji3060][emoji1258][emoji3060]

Much appreciated!!

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
Hello all !

As said before, this is my birthday, and about 9 months ago, my mother and my daughter bought me "Fougère Bengale" as a gift. I opened it today, and even if it's not a vintage, I'm sure you kind people will forgive me ! I was lucky enough to find a 100 ml bottle.

So here it is:

Fougère Bengale, Parfum d'Empire. 2007. Marc-Antoine Corticchiato.

Anniv1.jpg

Anniv2.jpg

FougereBengaleBottleBox.jpg

FougereBengaleBottle.jpg

EDIT Sorry for the blurry pics, I set the expo for too long.

Marand75

Heaven's made of Oakmoss!
Basenotes Plus
Feb 9, 2018
Today, fresh from Germany, is GG (1974).
You know those rare purchases you make, and when you get them you feel instant regret, cheated and sad?? Yeah, this is NOT one of those! It smells heavenly. Much better than the same version I got from Russia (which is awesome). I think it's a storage-thing. More nuanced, and the patchouli is beautifully rich and "hippie'ish" as in "not super-dark and musty-earthy". I'm thinking they used the Indian kind instead of Indonesian? Anyway, I love everything about it.
d43427cb1643dd05ac5f379e17e45799.jpg

Jan1510

May 25, 2020
Hello all !

As said before, this is my birthday, and about 9 months ago, my mother and my daughter bought me "Fougère Bengale" as a gift. I opened it today, and even if it's not a vintage, I'm sure you kind people will forgive me ! I was lucky enough to find a 100 ml bottle.

So here it is:

Happy birthday Jean!

Marand75

Heaven's made of Oakmoss!
Basenotes Plus
Feb 9, 2018
Hello all !

So here it is:

View attachment 161511

View attachment 161512

View attachment 161513

View attachment 161514

Happy birthday, mon ami!![emoji1073][emoji3060][emoji1073][emoji3060][emoji1073][emoji3060]
What a beautiful gift. I don't know FB but I hope you'll enjoy it very much! I thought the blurry pics was because of tears in your eyes[emoji39]
Be sure to give your mother and daughter a big kiss, and have a great day!

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
:birthdays: Happy Birthday Varanis Ridari / Jean-Ste :beer:

Privileged to have you both here :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Jean!

Happy birthday, mon ami!![emoji1073][emoji3060][emoji1073][emoji3060][emoji1073][emoji3060]
What a beautiful gift. I don't know FB but I hope you'll enjoy it very much! I thought the blurry pics was because of tears in your eyes[emoji39]
Be sure to give your mother and daughter a big kiss, and have a great day!

Thank you very, very much !

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 161538

Aramis, the OG, in a USA made bottle, older label - 80's or 90s? It's certainly got real oakmoss in it, and smells how you wish the current version would but doesn't.

You're right, Tristan45 ! I own both, vintage and current, and vintage has something much smoother, rounder...I don't know what it is, but there is a difference, to me. Congratulations on this one; I love it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest News