nosey74

Aug 30, 2014
SOTE: Polo Green (UTIF Cosmair Spray)

8mw5s64.jpg

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Balenciaga pour Homme, Balenciaga. 1990. Gérard Anthony.

Beginning the day with after-shave; and later, Eau de toilette. I have to check the sprayer; it sprays tiny sprits everywhere but where I want :laugh:

View attachment 161316

The spray heads in these are known to crack, leak, and fail. If you have more than one of these, and one bottle with a good sprayer, keep that spray head when you finish the bottle and transplant it onto one that has a broken nozzle. That's what I do.

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
Lagerfeld Cologne

Very nice !

The spray heads in these are known to crack, leak, and fail. If you have more than one of these, and one bottle with a good sprayer, keep that spray head when you finish the bottle and transplant it onto one that has a broken nozzle. That's what I do.

Thanks, Varanis Ridari ! Unfortunately, I only have once in after-shave. I'll go with it.

motorcade

Dec 21, 2020
Not sure how vintage this particular bottle is—Mudassir would know—but I miss posting here, so…

SOTE:

View attachment 161315

Santa Maria Novella - Patchouli (allegedly from the 19th century CE)

This kicks off roughly a week of patchouli fragrances so I can familiarize myself with the note. SMN’s “reference patchouli” is earthy-funky up front, with allusions to camphor, potting soil, and petroleum, but there’s a sweetness underneath that keeps the overall scent rich and multidimensional. Despite the EdC designation, a little of this goes a very long way. And if I wear too much, my wife will go a very long way away.

I bought SMN Patchouli a few months back (current, that is). It's easily one of the most potent fragrances in my collection. I can only spray once max on the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest News