Great choice - I'll join you!

8mw5s64.jpg

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
For the Friday Sync:

Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (1999) by Jacques Polge for Ferragamo

I just noticed that the on the back of this box it says "For Adult Use Only". Haven't seen that before. Is that a thing now? Illicit use of perfumes by children?
o.2594.jpg

nosey74

Aug 30, 2014
Does each of those 7 bottles represent a different incarnation of the scent, Nosey? Or have you just gone completely off the deep end?

1 modern, 1 vintage made in France, and 5 cosmairs of different ages and concentration - colognes, EDT sprays and splashes…but no Cologne spray nor any warners…YET!

woodnotes55

Oct 27, 2016
Goutal Eau Savante Sud

Seems this isn't in the directory and next to nothing about it here. This came out of a vintage "box" recently and had not worn for a long time. I thought it was supposed to be a splash/refresh kind of thing so decided to put it on post-shower. It's nice with the usual Goutal citrus and modest longevity from what I recall.....

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
Eau d'Orange Verte - Hermes

HoP, I made it to PA! We’re driving through Bloomsburg.

I broke rotation and went with Patou Pour Homme for the trip.

322308DF-A189-4709-A3E6-E4E1BBD8C820.jpg

I also packed Givenchy Gentleman in case Patou Pour Homme wasn’t working, but it’s been good so far.

Jean-Sté

Jan 1, 2021
HoP, I made it to PA! We’re driving through Bloomsburg.

I broke rotation and went with Patou Pour Homme for the trip.

View attachment 157013

I also packed Givenchy Gentleman in case Patou Pour Homme wasn’t working, but it’s been good so far.

I've never noticed the word 'Vapomiseur' at the bottom of the bottle...sounds like a mix of 'Vaporisateur' and 'Atomiseur'...

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
I've never noticed the word 'Vapomiseur' at the bottom of the bottle...sounds like a mix of 'Vaporisateur' and 'Atomiseur'...

I think Avecesar said it’s a Patou invention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News