Your Perfume Rotations in 2021

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
I love October in Memphis. The edge finally comes off all that heat and I can start to wear some more complex, dark, or warm things again. I’m welcoming back to my wardrobe loud things like Rush, woody ones like Elixir, gourmands like L de Lolita, and of course all the Irises.

October
  1. 31 Rue Cambon
  2. Angelique Noire
  3. Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
  4. Diorella
  5. Dune
  6. Eau de Neroli Dore
  7. Elixir des Merveilles
  8. Gieffeffe
  9. Infusion d’Iris
  10. L de Lolita
  11. Mitsouko
  12. No. 19 Poudre
  13. Rush
  14. Shalimar Mexique
  15. Traversee du Bosphore

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I love October in Memphis. The edge finally comes off all that heat and I can start to wear some more complex, dark, or warm things again. I’m welcoming back to my wardrobe loud things like Rush, woody ones like Elixir, gourmands like L de Lolita, and of course all the Irises.

October
  1. 31 Rue Cambon
  2. Angelique Noire
  4. Diorella
  5. Dune
  6. Eau de Neroli Dore
  7. Elixir des Merveilles
  8. Gieffeffe
  9. Infusion d’Iris
  10. L de Lolita
  11. Mitsouko
  12. No. 19 Poudre
  13. Rush
  14. Shalimar Mexique

October
  1. 31 Rue Cambon
  2. Angelique Noire
  4. Diorella
  5. Dune
  6. Eau de Neroli Dore
  7. Elixir des Merveilles
  8. Gieffeffe
  9. Infusion d’Iris
  10. L de Lolita
  11. Mitsouko
  12. No. 19 Poudre
  13. Rush
  14. Shalimar Mexique
Beautiful line up, Kotori!

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
I've decided to do a mini project so I won't be sticking to my rotation as much this month. I'm going through all my bottles and wearing each one. Sometimes, I'll be grouping similar scents together to compare. So far, I've done Narciso scents and today, it's rose scents. A couple of bottles of my older rose scents have lost some notes so they smell different now.:(

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I've decided to do a mini project so I won't be sticking to my rotation as much this month. I'm going through all my bottles and wearing each one. Sometimes, I'll be grouping similar scents together to compare. So far, I've done Narciso scents and today, it's rose scents. A couple of bottles of my older rose scents have lost some notes so they smell different now.:(

That's cool, CuddleCat. I did that about 1 1/2 years ago and it was an enlightening experience. I went alphabetically, but I like the idea of grouping similar scents even better.

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Keep us posted!

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
I just set out my October rotation because the weather finally started to turn autumnish this week. Here's my selection:

Chanel No. 19
Le Lion de Chanel
Sycomore edt
Volutes
Oyedo
Tuscany Per Donna
Baptême du Feu
Libre Intense
Unknown Pleasures
Mitsouko
Habit Rouge
I love Mitsouko in the Fall.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Oh, thank you! I'm going to launch a mega perfume project in January, probably.
That's something to look forward to in the new year! January can sometimes feel a bit flat/dull after all the excitement of the holiday season, I look forward to reading about your impressions over in the Perfume Projects thread.

Blue_Eyez

Oct 23, 2007
My rotation has been rubbish over the past two years. I am working from home from February 2020. And some days/weeks/months have been tough, with perfume pretty low on the priority list. Lately I am getting back into the game, even contemplating to buy something new. For now, wearing perfume to a trip to supermarket a great success.

Latest News