Your Perfume Rotations in 2021

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
For May, the powdery-floral vibe has been trending: Ho Hang Club (11) and Dior Homme (11) have put up good numbers. Hugo has had a good month (6), but Polo has had another hard one (2), and Havana has struggled (1).

For June, I'm bringing out several sure things:

IMG_4127.jpg

1. Moschino Pour Homme, 2. Elie Saab Vetiver, 3. Christian Dior Jules, 4. Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer, 5. Givenchy Gentleman, 6. Monsieur de Givenchy, 7. Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, 8. Chanel Pour Monsieur, 9. Chanel Antaeus, and 10. Chanel Egoiste Platinum.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
All Year Round scents that I want to wear every month:
Eau Rose by Diptyque - my go to rose scent
Moonlight Patchouli by VC&A - rose, patchouli and leather
Santal by Fragonard - calming sandalwood scent with some citrus

Seasonal scents - Winter (scents I want to wear during all three months of winter):
Coco by Chanel - classic oriental
LPRN Black Perfecto EDP and LPRN EDP by Guerlain (will mainly wear these two as a combination) - sweet but not too sweet
Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone - my most warming scent

June rotation
Cuir Ottoman by Parfum d'Empire - leather & iris scent
Fleur de Peau by Diptyque - iris, rose and musk scent
Grand Soir by MFK - amber with some lavender
Guilty Absolute pour Femme by Gucci - berries, cypress with rose and patchouli
LPRN Eau Fraiche by Guerlain - light scent with pistachio, freesia, tonka and musk
Mon Guerlain EDP Intense by Guerlain - this version has less lavender and jasmine with added rose, iris and patchouli
Narciso Poudree by NR - more powder notes in this version and jasmine instead of gardenia
Patchouli by Fragonard - patchouli with some light spice notes (ginger and caraway)

Total of 15 scents

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
For May, the powdery-floral vibe has been trending: Ho Hang Club (11) and Dior Homme (11) have put up good numbers. Hugo has had a good month (6), but Polo has had another hard one (2), and Havana has struggled (1).

For June, I'm bringing out several sure things:

1. Moschino Pour Homme, 2. Elie Saab Vetiver, 3. Christian Dior Jules, 4. Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer, 5. Givenchy Gentleman, 6. Monsieur de Givenchy, 7. Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, 8. Chanel Pour Monsieur, 9. Chanel Antaeus, and 10. Chanel Egoiste Platinum.

Glad to read that you enjoy the very underrated Vetiver by Elie Saab!

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
It's June, and it means it's time for another too-long post with a too-extensive rotation of mine! :D

My May's rotation was actually successful. I learned both to happily choose from the actual rotation and not to sweat it if I crave something not included in it. I learned to happily choose out of what's in front of me, and also to happily stray away from rotation if I feel like wearing something specific. I also sampled a lot, and like I said, I wore many fragrances per day. I actually thought I'll wear more of Samsara, Mon Guerlain, Terracotta, Orchid Soleil and Lolita Lempicka than I actually did, but it's because the citrusier part of my rotation got most of my attention during May. It's okay, it probably just shows how much I wanted summer to finally arrive!

I know I'll want to wear all my citruses and lighter, cooler, easier scents - and some summerier gourmands/beachy florals during the summer, and I thought I do not want to restrict them to the specific month, so this time I'm making a broader All Summer Rotation that includes all my citruses, lighter, airier, juicier, summerier scents and all my travel sprays (because I really want to travel even for a little bit after I get all my vaccines!).

ClockworkAlice's All Summer Rotation:

1. Les Amoureux de Peynet by Molinard - a bright and refreshing gingery citrus-verbena
2. Citrus Noir by Molinard - a darker, woodier, smokier citrus
3. Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune by Guerlain - a perfect grapefruit; a dark and juicy citrus with strong, deep patchouli/vanilla drydown
4. Aqua Allegoria Limon Verde by Guerlain - a green, sweetened lime for short bursts of refreshment
5. Aqua Allegoria Ginger Piccante by Guerlain - a sparkling, peppery-sweet and rosey ginger
6. Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic by Guerlain - a super juicy and happy mandarine with some basil and tea; a travel spray
7. Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino - a lovely grapefruit/orange creamsicle with light cedary base
8. Aqua Solis by Le Couvent des Minimes - a short burst of sunny spicy gingery mandarin (planning to finish it)
9. Timbuktu by L'Artisan Parfumeur - a woody smokey and cooling vetiver
10. Le Roy Soleil by Salvador Dali - juicy overripe fruit over cinnamony resins, a fruity oriental
11. La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche by Guerlain - a summery almondy greenish gourmand over clean musks, a freshie that's not a citrus
12. Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier - an all year all rounder, a light aromatic slightly cool gourmand
13. Terracotta by Guerlain - a beachy coconutty floral
14. Orchid Soleil by Tom Ford - a beachy nutty floral
15. Shalimar EDC by Guerlain - the lightest, summeriest, dryest, smokiest Shalimar
16. Shalimar Cologne by Guerlain - the summery, grapefruity-juicy flanker
17. Shalimar Souffle de Lumiere by Guerlain - the summery floral/bergamotty/clean musky flanker
18. Guilty Absolute pour femme by Gucci - an all-year all rounder, cooling blackberry-woods, leather, rose, cypress and some patchouli-amber
19. Mon Guerlain EDT by Guerlain - an airy lavender-vanilla gourmand that's still suitable for summer
20. Narciso EDT by Narciso Rodriguez - a woody musk with some peony and substance, lightest of NRs I own
21. Cabochard by Gres - a green oldschool chypre that actually blooms in the heat; should be leathery, but I get way too much galbanum
22. Bohemiens en Voyage by Alkemia - a half aromatic/half resinous/lightly gourmand hay scent
23. Pour femme by D&G - a travel rollerball; sweet and powdery
24. Libre Intense by YSL - a travel spray; lavender-vanilla-ambroxan
25. Alaia by Azzedine Alaia - a cool ozonic leather; body cream and a mini, finish focus
26. Alaia Nude by Azzedine Alaia - last sprays left (have a backup); a nutty-cashmeran catnip of mine
27. Angel Muse EDT by Mugler - a super juicy grapefruit over nutty/chocolaty vetiver/patchouli, a summer-friendly quirky gourmand (notes say passionfruit, I get grapefruit)
28. Aura by Mugler - a quirky green woody vanilla, a summer-friendly quirky gourmand
29. Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca by Guerlain - a minty grassy bomb of freshness
Edit: Also thought about adding
30. Tiare by L'Erbolario - summery floral; I'd gladly trade it away but nobody seems to want it, so I might as well wear it around home. It blooms in the heat nicely, it's just that it's really not my style. If you're in Europe and want it, write me, I might just give it to you.
...but I wore it yesterday and no, it's not for me. I guess I have to either use it as a room spray or find a new home for it.

...And samples if I feel like sampling, and anything needed for Synchs, and new additions if I feel like adding something new to my wardrobe. At the moment I feel content and not wanting much, but who knows.

Last edited:

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
and like I said, I wore many fragrances per day.

I'm accepting that I'll never settle on a fixed number of perfumes per day. Not even close, really. There are, however, fairly rigid end points to the range, from about five perfumes in a day to using the same perfume for three days in a row. A fourth day in a row never happens. Six perfumes in a day could happen.

Last edited:

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
I'm accepting that I'll never settle on a fixed number of perfumes per day. Not even close, really. There are, however, fairly rigid end points to the range, from about five perfumes in a day to using the same perfume for three days in a row. A fourth day in row never happens. Six perfumes in a day could happen.

Six perfumes per day happens easily if I'm sampling in a store. Something easy, light and not too long lasting as my morning/day scent, and then I could get wild in the store as long as I have enough space on my arms (more than six at once is counterproductive as the scents start to mingle too much; ideal is two, but who has patience to try out just two at once when at the store?).

Do you wear your many scents per day subsequently or all at once?
When I sample at home, I usually sample two different scents at once - each on each arm. (one gets left wrist and inner elbow, and another the right ones.) But when normally wearing fragrances, I sometimes layer, and sometimes I just spray something else when previous scent dies down, and sometimes I shower in the middle of a day and get a clean slate.

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
Six perfumes per day happens easily if I'm sampling in a store. Something easy, light and not too long lasting as my morning/day scent, and then I could get wild in the store as long as I have enough space on my arms (more than six at once is counterproductive as the scents start to mingle too much; ideal is two, but who has patience to try out just two at once when at the store?).

Do you wear your many scents per day subsequently or all at once?
When I sample at home, I usually sample two different scents at once - each on each arm. (one gets left wrist and inner elbow, and another the right ones.) But when normally wearing fragrances, I sometimes layer, and sometimes I just spray something else when previous scent dies down, and sometimes I shower in the middle of a day and get a clean slate.

For two at the same time, my method is the same (one on each arm to avoid cross-contamination). More typical is to wear one fragrance to start the day. The initial application of the day can be "skin only" or "skin + t-shirt." Skin only means there will likely be several perfumes that day (three-ish). Skin + t-shirt means I'm more dedicated to that scent of the day, and will typically only wear one or two, the second being close to bedtime. If I'm loving it, I just keep the same perfume going into the next day, so it might get applied three or four times over 1.5 to 2 days (for example).

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
For two at the same time, my method is the same (one on each arm to avoid cross-contamination). More typical is to wear one fragrance to start the day. The initial application of the day can be "skin only" or "skin + t-shirt." Skin only means there will likely be several perfumes that day (three-ish). Skin + t-shirt means I'm more dedicated to that scent of the day, and will typically only wear one or two, the second being close to bedtime. If I'm loving it, I just keep the same perfume going into the next day, so it might get applied three or four times over 1.5 to 2 days (for example).

You seem to have very well thought out application methods! Thank you for sharing :)

ATKitty

May 7, 2021
It's greening up with summer and I feel like carrying that throughout the day. Really feeling mint heavy fragrances; CdG Play Green most days. Switching out or layering with Jo Malone Wild Bluebell.

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
July is coming up soon, and I need to remember to pull out 1. Dunhill for Men and 2. Calvin.

I'm also going to keep 3. Givenchy Gentleman going, and maybe use a 4. couple different versions. 5. Elie Saab Vetiver, 6. Monsieur de Givenchy, and 7. Moschino Pour Homme could also carry over, which leaves me with three more to pick.

I'm thinking 8. Santos. 9. Davidoff. And maybe 10. Bel Ami.

I'm feeling the need to keep tried-and-true options heavy in rotation through the rest of the summer and into fall.

Update: It came together as planned!

690662CD-12ED-4986-B8B4-42DB4920D555.jpg

Monsieur de Givenchy has been my bedtime scent recently.

I just realized that of my three bottles of Calvin, they're all different: a 1.6 ounce cologne, a 1.7 ounce cologne, and a 1.7 ounce edt. They, surprisingly, smell quite similar / indistinguishable / the same. The 1.6 ounce cologne is pictured. It's an odd one, Calvin. It smells more odd, or curious, than what I traditionally consider a good smell, but I seem to love it.

Dunhill for Men smells nice and classic, and reminds me of Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes.

I have a couple versions of Givenchy Gentleman for the month. Unlike different versions of Calvin, they are clearly different, especially early on, and they develop at different speeds.

Moschino Pour Homme is still hitting the heights. It's always good.

Davidoff has never had a good run since I got the bottle, many rotations back, now, but hope springs eternal and it is back for another go.

Santos is back. I have a few different versions of this, and it seems like each one smells slightly different. It's a splash in the picture, but I have a 50-ml spray that I might rotate in.

Elie Saab Vetiver is my most worn non-backed-up fragrance! I'll have moments during a wearing when I think about backing it up, but then those moments pass. But I still keep wearing it, in part because I love the compliments.

Bel Ami rounds it out, a mid-80s classic that can almost fit in with the early 80s stuff (Calvin, Davidoff, Santos, Antaues, Jules, Patou Pour Homme) - it seems to me that it tries to build on those with what smells like Iso E Super, and Iso E Super went on to be so popular that Bel Ami smells like a transitional style. But it smells old school compared to Fahrenheit.

Last edited:

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
In between stress and all the things going on lately I finally found my rotation for July.

Elixir des merveilles
OJ Champaca
Cristalle
Shams oud
Escale a Portofino
Contradiction
Sycomore
Dzing!
Santal carmin
Datura noir

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_182747.jpg
    IMG_20210627_182747.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 110

incense+heliotrope

Nov 20, 2017
First pass at a July rotation.

Daily drivers
Bottega Veneta pH EdT
Etro Palais Jamais
Guerlain Vetiver
Aramis Tuscany
Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
CdG Zagorsk
Caron Yatagan
Puig Quorum
Hermes Equipage Geranium

Evening/night
Etro Shaal Nur (summer citrus incense)
Etro Ambra (aromatic summer amber, with pelargonium/geranium leaf)
Guerlain L'Heure Bleue; Guerlain Heritage (help with insomnia)

Sampling : Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire, Corsica Furiosa; Anatole Lebreton L'Eau de Merzhin; Chanel No19 Poudre; Knize Sec

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Little late to the party for July:

1. Beige
2. Cristalle Eau Verte
3. Eau Belle
4. Eau Claire des Merveilles
5. Eau de Magnolia
6. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc
7. Escale a Portofino
8. Flower
9. Hanae Mori EDT
10. Mito
11. Shalimar Cologne
12. Sira des Indes
13. The Pour Une Ete
14. Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
15. With Love

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
The bottles for August are out!

IMG_5195.jpg

I mostly use Mouchoir de Monsieur as a nighttime aromatherapy scent. Derby is the other Guerlain in rotation.

Polo and Polo Crest both got call ups.

Antaeus and Ho Hang Club are in rotation to have options for floral, animalic patchoulis.

Givenchy Gentleman and Santos are in rotation to have more options for floral, animalic patchoulis.

Jules and Chypre-Siam got the slots for mossy jasmines!

Last edited:

incense+heliotrope

Nov 20, 2017
August rotation : more of the same

First pass at a July rotation.

Daily drivers
Bottega Veneta pH EdT
Etro Palais Jamais
Guerlain Vetiver
Aramis Tuscany
Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
CdG Zagorsk
Caron Yatagan
Puig Quorum
Hermes Equipage Geranium

Evening/night
Etro Shaal Nur (summer citrus incense)
Etro Ambra (aromatic summer amber, with pelargonium/geranium leaf)
Guerlain L'Heure Bleue; Guerlain Heritage (help with insomnia)

Sampling : Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire, Corsica Furiosa; Anatole Lebreton L'Eau de Merzhin; Chanel No19 Poudre; Knize Sec

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
August

1. Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
2. Beige
3. Cristalle Eau Verte
4. Diorella
5. Dune
6. Eau Belle
7. Eau Claire des Merveilles
8. Eau de Magnolia
9. Escale a Portofino
10. No. 5 L’Eau
11. Sira des Indes
12. Tabacco Toscano
13. Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
For September I plan to wear :

Cuir mauresque
Bois de violette
Vol de nuit
Mitsouko
TDC Bois d'iris
Egoiste
Eau duelle edp
Aromatics elexir
Narciso Rodriquez For her edt
Messe de minuit

You’ve got a nice theme going on— kind of a soft and fluffy theme. Not Mitsouko, perhaps, but many here are enveloping and gentle.

incense+heliotrope

Nov 20, 2017
What's for September ? Depends on the weather/temperature. It was too hot to wear Quorum or Zagorsk in August; if September is cool, it may be time to hibernate Guerlain Vetiver. Definitely feels autumnal here.

Bottega Veneta pH EdT
Etro Palais Jamais
Etro Vetiver
Guerlain Vetiver
Caron Yatagan
Puig Quorum
Hermes Equipage
Knize Ten
Guerlain Heritage
CdG Black
Jacomo de Jacomo

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
For September, I'm doing a shelf with some Chanel fragrances and a shelf with some of my live-in girlfriend's favorites.

IMG_5984.jpg

Allure Homme Edition Blanche, Pour Monsieur Concentree, Antaeus Sport Cologne, Chanel for Men, Egoiste

Tuscany, Elie Saab Vetiver, Bel Ami, Boss, Patou Pour Homme

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
I know I was planning a single megarotation for all the summer, but around 10th of August I concluded we're not getting anymore summer this year and changed into a transitional cozy-and-easy rotation for the end of summer which consisted of:

Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino
Les Amoureux de Peynet by Molinard
Citrus Noir by Molinard
Twilight by Sarah Jessica Parker
Le Roy Soleil by Salvador Dali
Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef & Arpels
Bois Dore by Van Cleef & Arpels
Guilty Absolute pour femme by Gucci
For Her EDT and Narciso EDT by Narciso Rodriguez, Mon Guerlain EDT by Guerlain and Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier - wore each one of those 4 only once

travel sprays/rollerballs:
Mandarine Basilic by Guerlain
Pour femme by D&G
Libre Intense by YSL

minis:
Alaia by Azzedine Alaia
Alaia Nude by Azzedine Alaia
Timbuktu, Al Oudh, Noir Exquis

Now I'm heading into September with quite a similar, but even more autumnal selection with some favourites, some to-finish scents and some new additions.
My September perfume counter:

Bvlgari Black
Le baiser du dragon by Cartier
Twilight by Sarah Jessica Parker
Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef & Arpels
Bois Dore by Van Cleef & Arpels
Guilty Absolute pour femme by Gucci
For Her EDT by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her Musc Noir by Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso EDT by Narciso Rodriguez
Mon Guerlain EDT by Guerlain
La Petite Robe Noire Black Perfecto EDP by Guerlain
Samsara EDT by Guerlain
Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier
Lolita Lempicka Elixir Sublime
John Galliano
Bottega Veneta
Lalique Le Parfum
L'Ange Noir by Givenchy
Contradiction by Calvin Klein
Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino

Travel sprays/rollerballs:
Pour femme by D&G
Libre Intense by YSL
Loverdose by Diesel

Mini sizes:
Alaia by Azzedine Alaia (+ body cream)
Alaia Nude by Azzedine Alaia
Al Oudh by L'Artisan Parfumeur
Noir Exquis by L'Artisan Parfumeur

I swear, I don't know how to do a small rotation :D That might be possible if I changed it weekly or bi-weekly though...

Last edited:

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
The temps have dropped noticeably already, fall is here. I plan to give attention to my cozy Guerlains and Naomi Goodsirs: SDV, Cuir Beluga, Tonka Imperiale, Cuir Velours, Bois d’Ascèse, Or du Sérail. SDV has already been in heavy rotation for bedtime along with Indult Tihota.

incense+heliotrope

Nov 20, 2017
Two days into September, and I am greatly enjoying the cooler weather scents in my Wardrobe, such as Equipage and CdG Black that I have hardly worn over the summer. Seasonal rotations really work for me.

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Do highs of 88 count as cooler weather? I guess compared to 98, they do.

September

1. Angelique Noire
2. Cheap & Chic I Love Love
3. Chypre Siam
4. Diorella
5. Eau Claire des Merveilles
6. Eau de Neroli Dore
7. Galop d’Hermes
8. Hanae Mori
9. Infusion d’Iris
10. Mito
11. No. 19 Poudre
12. Sanrovia
13. Silk Blossom
14. The Pour Une Ete
15. Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Here is my September line up:
Aromatics Elixir - Clinique
Copper Skies - Kerosene
Coromandel - Chanel
Dior Addict
Eau Lente - Diptyque
Heritage - Guerlain
Kimonanthe - Diptyque
Libre Intense - YSL
Mon Guerlain

CuddleCat

Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Was about to post my October selections when I noticed I didn't post my September rotation so here's what I mainly wore in September...

Coco EDT by Chanel
Cuir Ottoman by Parfum d'Empire
Doe in the Snow by 4160 Tuesdays
Eau Duelle EDT by Diptyque
Eau Rose EDT by Diptyque
Fleur de Peau by Diptyque
No 19 Poudre by Chanel
Rose Ambre by Fragonard
Santal by Fragonard

CuddleCat

Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
October rotation choices:

Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d'Empire (my most greenest green scent)
Eau Capitale by Diptyque (travel mini that hasn't been great in other weather conditions but smells good at the moment in cold spring weather)
Eau Duelle EDT by Diptyque (needed a vanilla choice for October/Halloween)
Eau Rose EDT by Diptyque (my most worn scent that I never seem to get tired of wearing)
Grand Soir by MFK (amber scent that has a lavender kick for a few hours then a fantastic drydown that lasts for hours)
La Petite Robe Noire EDP and Black Perfecto EDP by Guerlain (fun semi-sweet scent when worn together for October/Halloween)
Mon Guerlain EDP Intense by Guerlain (I haven't worn this for awhile - started to miss it)
Orris & Sandalwood by Jo Malone (both my iris and sandalwood choice for this month in one scent)
Patchouli by Fragonard (an easy to wear patchouli scent with a bit of spice)
Tiare by Ormonde Jayne (green with some citrus and floral chypre)

Sample - Chai by Baruti
Finish Focus - Fleur du Peau by Diptyque

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
For September, there was a switch on the shelf with my significant other's favorites. Boss was replaced by Platinum Egoiste. Here's the updated picture:

IMG_6716.jpg
Tuscany, Elie Saab Vetiver, Patou Pour Homme, Bel Ami, and Platinum Egoiste

Patou Pour Homme and Platinum Egoiste both prompted questions about why I don't wear them more. She, herself, did a day in Vetiver and two days in Tuscany! Bel Ami is still coasting on its reputation for being most requested.

To try to make a competitive second string, I've gone with these five for October:

IMG_6719.jpg
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme, Polo, Givenchy Gentleman, Jules, and Moschino Pour Homme

Polo and Moschino Pour Homme are sure things.

For the shelf by my desk, I've gone with these:

IMG_6722.jpg
Chanel Bois Noir, Bijan for Men Cologne, Patou Pour Homme Prive, Polo Crest, and Hugo Dark Blue

Polo Crest is another crowd pleaser and almost made the SO favorites shelf. And Patou Pour Homme Prive could also be a candidate. Hugo Dark Blue is one I have hardly worn since I got it a few months ago. Bois Noir takes over the slot held during September by its smell-alike, Egoiste. Bijan for Men is easily the most controversial. To me, it's a classic masculine on par with Patou Pour Homme, and to her, it's an odd sort of feminine perfume that's not bad, exactly, but not something she can understand anyone ever wearing.

Kotori

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Bijan for Men is easily the most controversial. To me, it's a classic masculine on par with Patou Pour Homme, and to her, it's an odd sort of feminine perfume that's not bad, exactly, but not something she can understand anyone ever wearing.
Ouch! That’s rough! I can’t say I’ve ever smelled it but I must say, now I’m curious!

Latest News