Your HBIC Fragrance

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Guerlain Sous Le Vent, Mitsouko, and Vol de Nuit. These are iconic classics that stands out.
Ah, and I find those fragrances intimate, the equivalent of curling up with a favorite book.

HBIC scents for me would be ELdO Rien, Givenchy Amarige, or YSL Rive Gauche. They have a sharpness to them that I like. Also agree with the Cabochard mentions. I need to get some more of that.

Kotori

In my little cloud
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Chanel Cristalle

cristalle-eau-de-toilette-spray-3-4fl-oz--packshot-default-115460-8824191647774.jpg
Cristalle EDP, definitely. I remember sitting behind someone wearing Cristalle EDP at a play, and her conversation, style of dress, and overall self-presentation probably contributed to my impressions of the scent!

Kotori

In my little cloud
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Ah, and I find those fragrances intimate, the equivalent of curling up with a favorite book.
I agree with you. I find Sous Le Vent fun and upbeat, Vol de Nuit demure and cuddly… I can see it with Mitsouko for sure, but Mitsouko has always been a good scent for outdoor activities in my mind. I’ve always liked to wear it to baseball games. It smells natural and independent.

Perfumania - America's Leading Perfumery Chain!

Latest News