Your Favorite Women’s Hermes Fragrances?

Kiliwia

Basenotes Plus
Apr 2, 2010
I love the house of Hermes and have a few favorites.

For this time of year and summer months
1. Caleche Eau Delicate
2. Hiris
3. Jour d'Hermes
4. Osmanthe Yunnan
5. Iris Ukiyoe- this one has grown on me

For cool and cold weather months
1. 24 Faubourg
2. Eau des Merveilles
3. Kelly Caleche
4. Ambre Narguile- probably my most worn Hermes
5. Twilly

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
I quite like Le Galop, a soft but strange leather (it has fruits so it's marketed to women, though it's perfect for a man as well).
cacio

Hazel5

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2016
Vétiver Tonka. I love it so much I keep a decant in my backpack at all times. I also love Eau des Merveilles, Elixir des Merveilles and Un Jardin Sur le Nil.

easyfish

Jun 26, 2009
c5ee47d84e3513f000d548d6a8b32f50.jpg

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I quite like Le Galop, a soft but strange leather (it has fruits so it's marketed to women, though it's perfect for a man as well).
cacio

Hearing that from someone I trust as much as I do you makes me wonder if my two samples were spoiled. They were bleurgh.

Asked my elder daughter and her response was Hiris.

Hiris is another badly underrated one. Miserable longevity, though.

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
Cook.bot
perhaps your samples were spoiled. Or perhaps you are oversensitive to the rotten fruit of the perfume. Have you tried things like Fendi Theorema or ELDO Archives 69? They also feature a distinctive rotten fruit note typical of Christine Nagel.

cacio

Evangeline

Oct 31, 2009
Definitely Rouge Hermès. Many years ago there was Parfum d’Hermès (gorgeous hyacinth note, very reminiscent of Guerlain's glorious Chamade) which was reconstructed in 2000 to become the smoldering and resinous Rouge Hermès, which is an all-time favorite of mine, as well as its greener and sprightlier but no less intoxicating sibling Rouge Eau Délicate ...neither of which are available on the Hermès website, so it appears they've been discontinued. Well that's a bummer...but fortunately you've had plenty of time to find something lovely for your wife since your original inquiry. How does she like 24 Faubourg?

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
I do not own any Hermes fragrances, but Eau de Mandarine Ambree and Pamplemousse Rose (both Eau and Concentre) would be my first choices as they're marvellous.

Talking about marvellous, like many I admire the Eau des Merveilles line - they're all really cool. But I'm not sure if I need a bottle as I'm afraid that slight marine edge they all have might prove difficult to me on daily use.

Staff online

Latest News