Your Basenotes Milestones

Shifty Bat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 8, 2010
I actually don't know how many bottles I own because I have lent out so many that never found their way back, but I know I have written over 600 reviews and been on the site for over a decade, but the most notable things to come out of it as a whole were finding awesome frags I may never have discovered on my own and sending samples to others so we can try things we might otherwise never experience.

chad34

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 3, 2022
I actually don't know how many bottles I own because I have lent out so many that never found their way back, but I know I have written over 600 reviews and been on the site for over a decade, but the most notable things to come out of it as a whole were finding awesome frags I may never have discovered on my own and sending samples to others so we can try things we might otherwise never experience.
Wow, over 600 reviews, that incredible. Awesome work!!

chad34

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 3, 2022
Today marks 15 years since the day I joined Basenotes. I'm very grateful for the infinite wisdom, camaraderie, and generous spirit of this wonderful community, and to Grant for creating it! 🥂🍾 💜
Wow, what a milestone, a very big congrats to @Italia on her 15 year BN Anniversary. I can only imagine how much you've learned in the past 15 years. 🤯

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I just looked over my records and discovered that 2022 was the first year in which I bought no full bottles at all, the only such year since I joined Basenotes almost eleven years ago. I consider that quite a milestone. I did receive 3 full bottles as gifts, and I did buy 5 decants, 3 discovery sets, and many house samples, but apparently none of those enticed me to a larger purchase.

In 2021, by contrast, I bought 12 full bottles.

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
With today's purchases, I have reached 8.000 bottles in my collection, 2 months earlier than last year's milestone.

Danny Mitchell

Basenotes Institution
Mar 21, 2019
My wardrobe just reached $10,000 USD retail value (no tax, no shipping, no inflated prices from discontinuation) with my 108th bottle purchase.
Nice! That's an average of only $92.50 per bottle. Goodness, I had no idea a 108 bottle colllection would be so valuable. How did you appraise your collection?

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...