Your 2021 Fragrance Balance

H_West

Oct 14, 2015
A five ml decant of L'Homme Ideal Cologne by Guerlain is now done. It was nice! Maybe it is because of my shrinking wardrobe, I'm ending a lot right now...

Bottles: +-0

Samples/decants: -5 (+0, -5)

H_West

Oct 14, 2015
I finally got rid of the Basenotes darling NYI by Nicolaï :) I sold it so someone better suited than me can enjoy it. I have also emptied a sample of Myrrhiad by Hutième Art (Pierre Guillaume). I have never emptied stuff in the pace I'm doing right now. I will probably buy a bunch soon :)

Samples/decants: -11 (+0, -11)

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
+1 to Wardrobe: acquired Aqua Allegoria Limon Verde by Guerlain.
-1 to Wardrobe: finished Black Opium by YSL.
+1 to Backups.

I started this year with 65 fragrances in Wardrobe (including a bunch of minis and 2 decants), 28 samples and 16 backups.
Wardrobe: 0 (-2; +2)
Samples: -1 (-1; +0)
Backups: +1

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Traded away and sent out Agent Provocateur, Lace Noir, Blue Silk and Salvador Dali PDT - Dali was an unopened backup and I had 2 different size opened AP bottles (kept a mini), so -2 to Wardrobe and -1 to Backups. Then +1 to Backups again as I bought a backup for Guilty Absolute. Also -2 to Samples and +20 to Samples as I sent out two and received a sample box by Etat Libre d'Orange, yay. :)

I started this year with 65 fragrances in Wardrobe (including a bunch of minis and 2 decants), 28 samples and 16 backups.
Wardrobe: -2 (-4; +2)
Samples: +17 (-3; +20)
Backups: +1 (-1; +2)

H_West

Oct 14, 2015
A sample of Tom Ford - Beau de Jour from the signature collection done. My wife is happy she doesn't have to smell that one again. Dirty old school flirtin' for sure :)

Samples/decants: -13 (+0, -13)

Latest News