Your 2021 Fragrance Balance

woodnotes55

Oct 27, 2016
I got myself a bottle of Eau Parfumee au The Noir by Bvlgari and I am mesmerized by how beautiful it is to me.
+1 to wardrobe

A most worthy addition!!! I find all of the bulgari eau line to be quite interesting and somewhat unique fragrances. You have the others?

(I have no clue on my fragrance balance, total or change...o_O)

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
A most worthy addition!!! I find all of the bulgari eau line to be quite interesting and somewhat unique fragrances. You have the others?

(I have no clue on my fragrance balance, total or change...o_O)
Thank you, I really enjoy it!
Unfortunately, I haven't tried the others and was curious about this one the most (enough to blind buy). The blue one is also available in a local discounter but I'm not as sure I would love it as much so I'm trying to stay smart :D I suspect the red one might be another that I would enjoy very much though. which one is your favourite?

woodnotes55

Oct 27, 2016
Thank you, I really enjoy it!
Unfortunately, I haven't tried the others and was curious about this one the most (enough to blind buy). The blue one is also available in a local discounter but I'm not as sure I would love it as much so I'm trying to stay smart :D I suspect the red one might be another that I would enjoy very much though. which one is your favourite?

I like the red one the best. It's a bit strange as a fragrance but it is in the ballpark for red tea. There is something very unique about it, but it is also pretty light and one that you do a lot of the smell your wrist all day!!!

I don't generally like blue scents but I do like the blue one and would say give it a try if you are able to sample, but I can't see liking it more than the black (although surely some do). The black was the last one I got and I was at first disappointed as it doesn't smell that much like black tea to me, but once I got past that I found it quite nice.

I don't know if these are discontinued or just rare, but they can be hard to find. Any time I see the red it seems to be priced too high for me. Same for the noir intense which I have never tried. The blue one is the easiest to find and as you said even at discounters. Hopefully you can try it sometime.

Latest News