Your 2021 Fragrance Balance

H_West

Oct 14, 2015
I’m down to 37 bottles. Down from 59 in January.

-22 on the year.

Wow, good job! It must have been long since you were on those low numbers? Hope you are enjoying your precious "few"!

I got some new samples:
Nishane Ani
Guerlain Patchouli Ardent
D'Orsay Le Dandy
Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32

Bottles: -1 (+2, -3)

Samples/decants: -19 (+16, -35)

ChuckW

Aug 21, 2001
Wow, good job! It must have been long since you were on those low numbers? Hope you are enjoying your precious "few"!

I got some new samples:
Nishane Ani
Guerlain Patchouli Ardent
D'Orsay Le Dandy
Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32

Bottles: -1 (+2, -3)

Samples/decants: -19 (+16, -35)

It feels great to be honest. I don’t miss any of them.

TRBeck

May 27, 2008
I’m down to 37 bottles. Down from 59 in January.

-22 on the year.

Inspirational!

I'm up over 40 bottles on the year, from just a handful in January. I've wondered if I would miss things I purge, but I think I would keep 20-25 rather than just 5-7 as I'm done with previous purges. It seems doable if I can talk myself into doing the legwork of selling everything. It's just too many to enjoy them, and they occupy too much mental bandwidth right now.

Nice work.

ChuckW

Aug 21, 2001
Inspirational!

I'm up over 40 bottles on the year, from just a handful in January. I've wondered if I would miss things I purge, but I think I would keep 20-25 rather than just 5-7 as I'm done with previous purges. It seems doable if I can talk myself into doing the legwork of selling everything. It's just too many to enjoy them, and they occupy too much mental bandwidth right now.

Nice work.

Thanks. For me it is more enjoyable when I can wrap my head around my options. I know whatever I pick now is a favorite, and not just wearing something because it's been "neglected". I just took a hard look and asked myself what was I really not that crazy about. And let's face it, 37 bottles is still a lot of cologne!

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
+2 to Wardrobe: added Lalique Le Parfum and Lolita Lempicka Elixir Sublime. Winter is coming.
There will soon be some more additions as I have a couple of bottles that I bought or traded for earlier and they are waiting to be opened in September.

Wardrobe: +11 (-16; +27)
Samples: +53 (-6; +63)
Backups: +7 (-2; +9)

motorcade

Dec 21, 2020
This is more like a note to self, as I only bought one mini today (Oscar pour Lui), but I'm happy I've finally been able to slow down a bt, as per my New Year's resolution (which was "only one bottle in 2021", lol!)

Bottles:
+59

Minis (<15ml):
+24

Latest News