YODEYMA

Maxtesti

Feb 18, 2018
I received a free 15ml sample of a fragrance called 'YODEYMA RESOLU' from an Ebayer. Usually, I spray these cheap samples once and then go straight in the bin. But this was different; it reminded me of something I smelled before and it was good quality. After a little search, it turns out it's a Spanish clone house. I don't like to promote clones as they may be a health hazard, and also the ones I tried before were rubbish... but I'm impressed by this. Not only is almost identical to the original but it's also long-lasting and of good quality. I think for someone on a low budget or just wants to try a fragrance before buying the original, could be an option. You get a 15ml for a £5. It's a no-brainer.

Here's a list of the fragrance and their 'inspirations'. Of course, Aventus is there.
MEN
WOMEN
eBay Shop where I got it from.

I'm curious about 'Metal Sport'. If you end up getting some, I'd like to know what's your impression. Cheers

Maxtesti

Feb 18, 2018
What is the name of the "clone" house?

YODEYMA is the clone house. I know it doesn't look like a clone house at all. The bottle design and boxes... look totally legit. I wouldn't have guessed it was a clone house.
I wore YODEYMA RESOLU today which is a dupe of 'Y' YSL. I have to say I'm not that impressed anymore. The opening and the first two/three hours were totally fine but the dry down was not so good. Maybe I just don't like the fragrance in particular but the sage note is too prominent and sharp I can't stand it anymore. It doesn't feel right. I would not recommend it.

Andrewthecologneguy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2006
I received a free 15ml sample of a fragrance called 'YODEYMA RESOLU' from an Ebayer. Usually, I spray these cheap samples once and then go straight in the bin. But this was different; it reminded me of something I smelled before and it was good quality. After a little search, it turns out it's a Spanish clone house. I don't like to promote clones as they may be a health hazard, and also the ones I tried before were rubbish... but I'm impressed by this. Not only is almost identical to the original but it's also long-lasting and of good quality. I think for someone on a low budget or just wants to try a fragrance before buying the original, could be an option. You get a 15ml for a £5. It's a no-brainer.

Here's a list of the fragrance and their 'inspirations'. Of course, Aventus is there.
MEN
WOMEN
eBay Shop where I got it from.

I'm curious about 'Metal Sport'. If you end up getting some, I'd like to know what's your impression. Cheers
Max,
I had a similar experience about 2 years ago. I bought out of curiosity a 'job lot' trio on eBay for ~$15 total, if I remember correctly.
It was Resolu, Peak and Power. I still have a few mls left in each bottle (30 ml bottles, they were not full when I got them and they had no lids).
You are spot on with your description - these are one of the closest and strongest clones I have encountered.
And thank you! for posting the list, I could not find the corresponding list for the life of me.
Anyway, I was sure Peak was Aventus, interesting to see it is Mont Blanc Explorer (!)
Resolu is my fave (YSL Y) while Power is my least liked

Latest News