[Women's] SOTD Tuesday 24th of January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

*dora*

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 12, 2007
I am wearing my sample of Berlin im Winter Baruti.

53549_img-6220-baruti-berlin_im_winter_indigo_rmx_720.jpg

This is not something I could wear, as it is pretty challenging and medicinal,
but I can see it is very interesting. I keep getting whiffs of plum, coffee, myrrh, whisky and mastic that I really like.

kosui no kaori

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 14, 2022
I'm wearing Stash today for a run to H Mart for ramen, hoisin sauce, and mushrooms I can't get anywhere else. I also noticed that for the second year in a row I have not seen any movies nominated for Academy Awards. Guess I'll catch them when they show up on TV.

Has anybody heard from @cazaubon? It has been a while since she posted.

I hope she’s alright ❤️

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
RHM - seeing you post about vintage Opium makes me think of Quarry, she loved it (hugs)

Well (bear hugs) for whoever else needs them. I think I am going to stop checking the news for a couple days. It's not a good idea for me to see all of these headlines and hear all of the gory details. If I *need* to know something I will either hear about it from Giancarlo or a family member will call me. I think that will help me feel more calm and peaceful (one of my 2023 new year goals)

I wore this and wow I forgot how wonderful it is. It smelled amazing at Cross Fit when I started sweating (lol..I know, I feel like I am wasting it wearing it there, but I loved it anyway). I only have a handful of wearings left before my decant is empty. This stuff is amazing - just had to acknowledge that.

Une Fleur de Cassie by Frederic Malle

26121833-6244-j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...