JoM68

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 17, 2022

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I fried the motor in my drill, so I'm driving to a tool repair place this morning. It's finally a bit cooler so I'll get errands done that require driving while the air quality is good. I'm wearing Aedes de Venustas.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Another Dior Dune day for me. When I re-entered by bedroom this afternoon, its perfume cloud still smelled very powerful. What a wonderful fragrance! It has taken several consecutive wears to fully appreciate it.

Blessedly, I have the house to myself this afternoon. I'm going to do some large batch cooking: tuna casserole, minestrone, and corn bread. I prepped the ingredients this morning.

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
Enjoy your House of Dune, Trilby ;) - I almost bought ingredients this morning to make cornbread. I read an article on bon appetit magazine yesterday that looked amazing. It was more of a cornbread souffle, but it also looks more bread-y. I can't wait to make it.

I wore the last of the drops of this decant today and so because it was I absolutely reek of this. I feel uncomfortable leaving the apartment now lol

Zemfira by Bortnikoff Perfumes

26159532-7968-j

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I read an article on bon appetit magazine yesterday that looked amazing. It was more of a cornbread souffle, but it also looks more bread-y. I can't wait to make it.

That's a common way to make cornbread here in the the Low Country. They call it spoonbread, and you whip the eggwhites separately to puff it up. The cook whose retirement (at age 80) opened up my job taught me how to make it. They do a lot of variations with vegetables, too, often with sweet potatoes.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Just put on a sample of Bohoboco Red Wine & Brown Sugar, first foray into this house. It’s kind of an odd smell, but it does remind me a bit of the ingredients in the name. Wouldn’t wear it again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News