[Women's] SOTD Thursday 10th of November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadaccount

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2022
On a fun note, due to finally tackling the Sailor Moon redraw challenge it is kicking my ass a little but I'm having fun, will probably tackle the Dark Lady redraw challenge too. Anyway this is slightly nostalgic due to watching Sailor Moon a lot growing up. So it holds a special place in my heart and it was my gateway to Anime.
G011361_3346470113619_SHALIMAR-EDT-50ML.png

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Going with Chanel Pour Monsieur
375x500.615.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Preparing for a farewell evening out with my sister and brother-in-law before they start the long trek back to New Zealand. They are stopping off for a few days in Vancouver on the way back so I am hugely envious. Not looking forward to saying goodbye but all good things come to an end :)

Lanvin L'Homme.

wp5842386.jpg

375x500.6094.jpg

Last edited:

JoM68

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 17, 2022
Good morning.

@JON RODGERS I hope the farewell evening is a lovely one to end their time with you and will hopefully soften the goodbyes.

A try of a late '80s/early 90's Fleurs de Rocaille by Caron. Went in cautiously at first but it faded very quickly, so put some more on. Now it's singing nicely.

Have a good day all.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
On a fun note, due to finally tackling the Sailor Moon redraw challenge it is kicking my ass a little but I'm having fun, will probably tackle the Dark Lady redraw challenge too. Anyway this is slightly nostalgic due to watching Sailor Moon a lot growing up. So it holds a special place in my heart and it was my gateway to Anime.
That sounds cool!

I remember watching Sailor Moon, Candy Candy and Speed Racer when I was a kid. I loved these shows so much, especially Candy Candy.
I hardly remember anything as I was preschool then, but we used to draw characters from Candy Candy and Sailor Moon on lunch breaks at school with other girls. Good memories.

Wearing Chanel 1957 from my little mini bottle for the 5th day in a row.

deadaccount

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2022
That sounds cool!

I remember watching Sailor Moon, Candy Candy and Speed Racer when I was a kid. I loved these shows so much, especially Candy Candy.
I hardly remember anything as I was preschool then, but we used to draw characters from Candy Candy and Sailor Moon on lunch breaks at school with other girls. Good memories.

Wearing Chanel 1957 from my little mini bottle for the 5th day in a row.
I remember being young and having such a huge crush on Sailor Mars.

sakecat

Sep 3, 2022
Medical appointments week - so I've been wearing simple essential oils for most of this week.
Today - decided to pull out my manufacturer's sample of Loubicroc. Cypriol Oil and Sandalwood. Close-wearing and long-lasting.
Perfect for the trip to the oncologist this afternoon. If all goes well, I won't have to see him for another 2 months :)

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm raking leaves and wearing Onda Voile d'Extrait. It's much less swamp-ish and more wearable (I think) than the edp. Carner Barcelona sent me an email about their Advent calendar and it's quite tempting compared with Guerlain, Dior, or Chanel. $380 for a lot of stuff I might actually use.

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Today, is a perfect weather day here with a temp. of 26C/78F.

Love those kinds of storms. Looks like Nicole as going to skirt us to the west so we won't get any of it, boo hoo.

I enjoyed my No. 19 so much the past two days that I'm going for a third. Reprise!

I have two big bottles of vintage EDT, one is bright green juice and the other is amber-gold. I've always assumed the green stuff was newer, so I put one on each arm to see which has greater endurance. Yesterday the gold stuff lasted for eleven hours. Not too shabby for an EDT.

ineespenes

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 27, 2006
This evening I'm presynching in Lre parfum de Therese. It's weird how much I love it now, but disliked it the first few times I tried it. I sometimes struggle with very fruity or melony scents... That was the dealbreaker back then. But suddenly the strong aversion to melon changed.... At least in this one. I find the combination of notes really beautiful now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...