[Women's] SOTD Sunday 2nd of October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharonLRdraws

Ledi Perehodov Arts
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2022
853f5bd71379291fe692f202efe2f27c.jpg
So, slowly getting rid of these sneezing fits right before bed. Anyway upside is at least my body seems to doing it's job at clearing this cold out.

So starting my morning with my usual morning and my first Lemsip of the day.

And fingers crossed I only deal with this cold for a few more days and I'll be right as rain soon.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Happy 9th BN Anniversary Starblind! 🍺

Going with Rochas Moustache EDT Concentree
375x500.5150.jpg

JoM68

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 17, 2022
Good morning everyone on what is a rainy day here in West Sussex.

Today's try is ELDO's Jasmin et cigarette. I did smoke when I was younger but only lasted about six months or so, as it was expensive and I hated how my flat/clothes smelt. So, why not rekindle those days :D The first hit is the cigarette but it quickly gets pushed into the background by the jasmine. I haven't picked up the apricot, but as perfumes go it's not bad.

Have a lovely day.

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I'm wearing L'Air du Desert Marocain again today, and I didn't even have to apply any this morning. This stuff is tenacious. Normally that wouldn't be a plus in my book, but in this case it just sort of sinks into the skin and smells like it's part of you, nothing like those offensive dihydromyrcenol WAC scents that keep annoyingly booming off of you for days.

I think it's moving into FB territory. it's also near perfect for bedtime; I went to sleep last night with my nose near my wrist and found it so wonderfully relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...