[Women's] SOTD Sunday 27th of November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
I apologize if this is not to place to ask (please let me know if this is the case!), but concerning the L’Arte di Gucci …

@JON RODGERS & @N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer , do you recommend the edp or the edt? (I know that Jon had posted the edt, so I’m assuming this is the way to go)

I’ve found a few candidates in both formulations 🙌🏻

I have never tried the EDP but the EDT projects strongly and the longevity is impressive too. Hopefully someone else will be familiar with the EDP 🤞

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Guerlain Heritage EDT later today
375x500.1880.jpg

Adonna

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 20, 2010
I apologize if this is not to place to ask (please let me know if this is the case!), but concerning the L’Arte di Gucci …

@JON RODGERS & @N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer , do you recommend the edp or the edt? (I know that Jon had posted the edt, so I’m assuming this is the way to go)

I’ve found a few candidates in both formulations 🙌🏻
I remember enjoying the EDP - (never tried the EDT, so I cannot compare.)
It's really lovely.
a~~

Tea_Lilly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 4, 2022
Best thing the house has ever done, IMHO. If you enjoy rose it doesn't get much better than this :)🌹
Hi, Jon! @kosui no kaori and I are thinking of trying this. Do you happen to know if there is a big difference between the edp and the edt? We can find samples of the edt and minis of the edp but the price difference is marked so I wanted to see if you had a recommendation.

Thanks so much!

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Hi, Jon! @kosui no kaori and I are thinking of trying this. Do you happen to know if there is a big difference between the edp and the edt? We can find samples of the edt and minis of the edp but the price difference is marked so I wanted to see if you had a recommendation.

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, I am only familiar with the EDT so I can't offer any comparison between the two. Really sorry I can't be more help. The EDT is spectacular though and I don't think you would be disappointed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...