[Women's] SOTD Saturday 6th of August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
For the weekend sync, I'm going to go with Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale. I could imagine it like opening up a Sprite or a 7up or perhaps consuming a margarita instead while soaking my feet into a pool of ice after a marathon run.
il_1588xN.2472818837_s53q.jpg

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
Good morning. The day has started well - I somehow managed to do Wordle in one go! Those of you that do this daily word puzzle from the NYT will know how rare that is.

My sister is arriving today for a four night stay and we have a few nice activities planned including a massage and meals out. The weather looks promising too.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I am wearing Bal d’Afrique by Byredo.

30 Roses

Basenotes Institution
Oct 8, 2007
Hi all!

Just a spritz on my wrist of Atelier Bohemian Orange Blossom. I didn't love it the 1st or 2nd time I tried it but I'll give it anotther chance.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm wearing St. Tropez Dispenser and smelling quite beachy this morning. Yesterday I pulled ivy in the back yard and now I'm itchy and have some bites. I probably should pull it more often than I do. Another heat wave is on the way starting tomorrow and lasting a week. I will hate it.

@Shycat I am glad to know your family isn't near the flooding. Enjoy your new recliner if you can dislodge the cat.

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Good morning. The day has started well - I somehow managed to do Wordle in one go! Those of you that do this daily word puzzle from the NYT will know how rare that is.

My sister is arriving today for a four night stay and we have a few nice activities planned including a massage and meals out. The weather looks promising too.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I am wearing Bal d’Afrique by Byredo.
I do all the NYT puzzles everyday when I'm home. Wordle in one go is like a hole in one--an alien experience for sure. I unite, myself, so maybe tomorrow. The Spelling Bee is how I know I'm amazing but never quite genius. I make it to genius when I analyze the hints and use Google to get my spelling correct. There are so many -mm versus -m, and -ten versus -tin words. I have to work to be a genius.

You know, Einstein did say genius was 99% percent perspiration. Or was that Edison? One of those E-guys said it. I'll have to Google it.

I'm picking up my niece (or maybe my neice) at the airport tomorrow morning at 8:30, leaving out at 7:15 to pick up a few groceries and heading north. Ali is the niece who realized my mom would still enjoy puzzles. I sent four new puzzle and my sister called to say they got them.

Me: You might want to hold back a couple of tho---"
Sister: Too late! She's worked the bird one and now she's doing Labrador puppies.

I'm going to start sending puzzles to my house so I can portion them out at a more reasonable pace. You'd think she would forget the puzzles but nooooooooooo. That's the reason I sent four...on my time she piped up and said "Is this the best you got? I'm tired of working the same puzzle over and over."

I'll never know if she was guessing or if she really remembered. She'd only worked it twice...but the next time she wanted to work it she did it upside down. Curse her. She's playing me and she's winning. Grrrrrrr.

I'm in Love's Baby Soft at the moment to regain my sense of "Be nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News