[Women's] SOTD Saturday 4th of December 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Chopard Casmir today. I had this some years back and loved it. I’d been wanting to replenish, so when a gently used bottle recently showed up on Fleabay for peanuts, I grabbed it. It’s big, rich, delicious; almost but not quite gourmand. Perfect fragrance for winter holidays.
Casmir is a cutie, and the bottle is, too. You'll be a huggable holiday hit with all your max vaxxed friends.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
@Quarry - I'm so glad that you have finally received you new Mac, hope it will be a good distraction for you from the side effects! ((((More Hugs for you))))

@FiveoaksBouquet - I love the photo of Rex with No. 5.

@Kiliwia , hope the storm past through without any damage!

I started with Wazamba by Parfum d'Empire, it was my first time wearing my sample. Wore it for the weekend Christmas tree sync and I did find it Christmassy - A bit more incense than Xmas tree (cypress and balsam fir) with plum as well and there was some aldehydes in the top notes, too. Then, it was Ginger Biscuit by Jo Malone (soft spices including lots of ginger with a biscuit base, not just vanilla) and finally, I had a sudden craving for LPRN Black Perfecto EDP so that was my evening scent.

Thank you, CC!

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Trilby, I'm dying to hear what you're up to in Palm Springs. It's one of my favorite spots in all of California.
So far, Eggs Benedict & Champagne for brunch, shopping (bought a caftan made in Morocco for my new BFF), and now off to the pool. Dinner remains a mystery because the restaurants are all booked, so I hear. There's always room service. My son and his husband got upgraded to a HUGE executive suite that has a dining table and we brought games. Good times!

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
Italia and Fivoaksbouquet (with salutations to Rex! lol) you can see the juice color better in this pic: https://fimgs.net/mdimg/secundar/fit.52611.jpg

ineespenes - you smell lovely today, I love BdI in Extrait.

cookbot - I love ginger-anything also and its VERY warm here in Miami also. I was sunning at the pool all day

Trilby - enjoy P Springs, I really enjoyed my quick trip there last year & had WAY too much fun

I wore this all day & will probably wear the other one later tonight (and no I didn't choose both of them because they're celebrity fragrances - it was total coincidence:

Stash by Sara Jessica Parker & Cumming by Alan Cumming

375x500.40750.jpg

599.gif

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
Settling in with one of my favorite Vietnamese oud oils this evening. Perfect for this time of year.

850_5029-jpg.10150

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Italia and Fivoaksbouquet (with salutations to Rex! lol) you can see the juice color better in this pic: https://fimgs.net/mdimg/secundar/fit.52611.jpg

Oh, wow, Mike! Gorgeous bottle and perfume matching! Thanks for the photo. Such a beautiful colour. Italia, you’re very lucky to have it.

Rex’s eyes light up when he sees a bee bottle, then when he finds out that’s not honey inside he can lose interest. But I will never lose interest in the bee bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News