Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. 🎂 Happy Birthday, Mike 🎂

M.Micallef - Emir.

kagan-palace1.jpg

emir-and-ribbon.jpg

sakecat

Sep 3, 2022
Happy birthday Mike! 🥳

Continuing with the Noir theme from yesterday with Bourbon French Cameo Noir.
I picked this one up during a trip to New Orleans back in 2018. Fun shop.
Woods and resins with a hint of cinnamon. A bit sharp but it softens up as it dries down.
As much as I like scents like this, it may smell better on my partner.

ineespenes

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 27, 2006
Good morning everyone :) Happy birthday Mike 🎈🎉🍰
Today is another lateshift for me. Yesterday's shift was ok, but I would much rather have stayed in bed today than go to work soon.... I noticed yesterday that some (idiot🙄)person has ordered a whole box of caffeine free coffee at work..... So I decided to have a regular cup of coffee at home before work now :) Sotd is 31 Rue Cambon. Have a great day everyone and good luck on the concert Kewart :) You smell good! :)

Last edited:

teardrop

Basenotes Institution
Sep 1, 2010
Afternoon all, & Happy Birthday, mike! 🥳

Decided to try out the bath this afternoon, & did the whole works with bubble bath, candles, chillout music, the lot. lt was goooood! ☺️ lt's an occasional treat these days, what with having to use resources wisely, but it had to be done in the interests of research, as well as proper relaxation. l think l've earned it!

Prolonging the relaxed feeling with Unknown Pleasures, again.

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Cook.bot, my La Nuit parfum has evaporated by half :cry: so I've taped it up in Teflon. I'll keep checking on it from time to time.

Holy cow -- it's an epidemic! @JON RODGERS , have you had an issues with your La Nuit bottle?

I wonder why those bottles would survive all those years before they got to us, and only start evaporating now?

================

🍾 🥂 Many happy returns to @mikeperez23 ! 🥂 🍾

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...