Indigo Tanzanite by Armani Prive

o.7LYkIP8ABNa.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Congratulations to all the BNiversary celebrants 🍾

Welcome back, Monsieur Montana 👋

Thick mist permeating everywhere here with visibility down to just a few yards :rolleyes:

Van Cleef & Arpels - Midnight In Paris.

00933f8f6df53128cbad2ecd18c8ac91.jpg

375x500.31465.jpg

💚 Mrs Q 💚

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Afternoon all, & a Happy BN-iversary to all our celebrants! 🍾

l had very productive day yesterday, reorganising my book collection incorporating the new bookcase. Now l have all my perfume books on one shelf, my occult/astrology books on another, & four shelves for all my books on Greece. 🇬🇷 Everything else is looking nice & tidy on the older bookcase, & there's room for future acquisitions. l might even get one or two ornaments out of storage, now that l have space for them. lt's a lovely feeling! :)

lt's still cold but more cloudy here today. l'm enjoying a more relaxed day, & spurred on by the synch, l just finished my mini of Oriental Pearl.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
Stay warm, @kewart!
@teardrop, I feel inspired by your sharing of the books project.

I have a bunch of textbooks I need to get rid of sitting on the table and I need to tackle the task. I am tempted by just putting them in bags and bringing to the local used book store, but I would get real money for them if I sell them online. Maybe.

On my day off I am catching up with housekeeping. It's day 2 in Chinatown so far, this is probably the only Bond #9 bottle I'll ever have. I bought it online in the beginning of the pandemic when I found out that New Haarlem was discontinued and this one may be on the way as well (turned out not to be the case). I can go with Luca Turin's description of floor wax and peaches, but this does not explain what is so hauntingly beautiful about this scent to me. It has a gentle but noticeable projection.

I tend to wear fragrances for a long time but I do want to sync in some jasmine scents for the weekend sync. There is something really lovely about jasmine in January.

RHM

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Happy Saturday to all!
{{{{{Quarry}}}}}
Happy notes anniversary to those who celebrate.

I'm off to work in Amouage Jubilation 25 Woman edp over the body creme of the same name. Notes are: tarragon, rose, lemon, ylang ylang,
davana, cistus labdanum, rose, frankincense, amber, musk, vetiver, myrrh & patchouli.

Some of the reviews mention not liking the cumin note. One review even mentioned smelling "pickles". These two things make me wonder if the reviews were actually for Epic Woman. I definitely smell pickles in that and cumin is the first note listed in it's description. No cumin is listed in the notes for J25.

I agree with the comparison of the opening to Chanel & the heart notes smelling like a classic Guerlain. Ultimately, it smells like it own thing.....beautiful!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Good to see Monsieur Montana back! And anniversary wishes to Badarun.

I never realized until looking at Jon's photo that the Arc de Triomphe is encircled by identical horse-shoe shaped buildings. What a marvel of civic architecture.

I'm breaking out some very old Y de Yves Saint Laurent parfum today. Not especially wintry, but I'm staying indoors anyway, awaiting the arrival of our ice storm. It's been so long since I wore it that I had to heat up the cap to get it to open.

Y_YSL_parfum.1970s.jpg

💚 Miz Q 💚

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Good to see Monsieur Montana back! And anniversary wishes to Badarun.

I never realized until looking at Jon's photo that the Arc de Triomphe is encircled by identical horse-shoe shaped buildings. What a marvel of civic architecture.

I'm breaking out some very old Y de Yves Saint Laurent parfum today. Not especially wintry, but I'm staying indoors anyway, awaiting the arrival of our ice storm. It's been so long since I wore it that I had to heat up the cap to get it to open.

View attachment 181414

💚 Miz Q 💚

Time to hunker down, dear!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Time to hunker down, dear!

I'm hunkering, I'm hunkering! But ExtremeK and Phleg will have much worse from this storm than I will. Shycat, too.

I'm also thinking about Foxbins, both of whose homes on the Pacific seem to be experiencing tsunami waves from the Tonga volcano eruption. Did she say today was a travel day for her?

badarun

Jan 15, 2013
Hugs to Quarry and happy bniversary to badarun! I’m wearing Tiger’s Nest.
Thank you Cazaubon and all others for the wishes. Basenotes is my feel good online home thanks to all of you 🙂

Memo is one house that never clicked with me - I might have 1 from this house, but last I saw, it was sitting with 1 Million in an obscure spot, so you can figure out my usage of it...

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm hunkering, I'm hunkering! But ExtremeK and Phleg will have much worse from this storm than I will. Shycat, too.

I'm also thinking about Foxbins, both of whose homes on the Pacific seem to be experiencing tsunami waves from the Tonga volcano eruption. Did she say today was a travel day for her?
I got home yesterday and I've been trying to get warm since. Both Honolulu and Portland TV news stations are trying to make something big out of the tsunami warning, but Portland is 80 miles from the coast and my place in Hawaii, although in a tsunami zone, isn't going to be affected. Honolulu has since canceled their warning, and being further away the Oregon coast will be fine. I am more concerned about cold and wet moving into the Midwest and mid-Atlantic. Stay warm and dry, everyone! SOTD is Cuir Cannage.

Sending good vibes to Quarry.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
❤️((((Quarry))))❤️

Happy BNiversary, badarun and to the other celebrants!

Glad to here you are safe, foxbins! Sending stay safe wishes to those that may get bad storms!

I wore Eau Rose EDP by Diptyque. I've noticed that the chamomile is strongest when applied to my elbow creases which is where it was applied yesterday. Today, I spritzed it on the top of hand and forearms and it was a more balanced mix of rose, chomomile and the artichoke. The last of the drydown on both the EDP and the EDT are very similiar to each other.

In the afternoon, I joined in the afternoon sync with Narciso Poudree which has a clean jasmine note.

My evening scent was 1845 by Mount Romance. I received another travel size bottle (roll on this time not a spray) of this as a gift with purchase just before Christmas. It's an oriental type scent that highlights Australian Sandalwood. It doesn't mention any other notes except sandalwood but I'm sure there is some jasmine in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News