Jul 1, 2011
Creed Millesime Imperial
375x500.466.jpg

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Hello!
I forgot to spray my beloved Mandarine Basilic before heading out, but luckily I was smart and had a sample of Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma in my bag! So I'm wearing that.

Have a nice day everyone!
Forecast says it might get up to 39 C today... I think it's nearing 100F if I count correctly. Luckily we'll be out in the sea today. It's morning but terribly hot already. My boyfriend has talked me into trying out diving but I plan to hear out the beginner instructions, panic and chicken out. 😂

RHM

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Still hot but at least it's a bit cooler than the mid 90's. I put on some Body Shop gel body moisturizer in Rose. My skin is still dry & lotion just makes me feel too sticky. I'd like to choose a scent that won't clash with the rose of the body gel. Not sure yet what to wear.....

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Hello! I'm in Phoenix at the airport hotel waiting to catch my flight back home. The flight itself is less than an hour. I would be wearing Coromandel today but I left it, and all of my toiletries, back at the hotel in Sedona. 😭 Thankfully, the Hilton has a contract with a good Lost and Found service so I will be reunited with my belongings soon. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the melange of scent emanating from my previously worn clothing. 🥰

Kotori

In my little cloud
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Scent selected.
I'm wearing Carthusia Mediterraneo. It was a purchase at the Chicago basenotes meetup when we went to Merz Apothecary. It was also the last time I saw Quarry, and I'm thinking of her & her family today.
Great choice! She’s just everywhere sometimes, isn’t she?

Today I have on a very tiny spritz of Eau Claire des Merveilles and I’m trying to stay cool inside. Mr. Kotori came through surgery well.

Lyric82

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 15, 2022
Had a busy day so wasn’t able to post earlier but I’ve been wearing Coco Noir all day. When it wears off, I respray myself lol. I think I’ve reapplied it twice today. I love it, but kinda wish it lasted a little longer on me.

EDFAEA48-6B17-4306-A6ED-F413DACFC6EF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News