Happy Birthday therese19! 🍺

In memory of Hanae Mori, going with HM Hanae Mori
375x500.1579.jpg

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Happy birthday to @therese19!

I'm on my way to the office and out of synch today - I'm layering Eau de Sisley 3 and Les amoureux de Peynet by Molinard as I want to smell fresh and citrusy on a hot day at work.

I'll Synch when I get back home, I already know my today's pick.😀

Have a lovely Friday, scented pals!

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Wishing everyone a safe and relaxing weekend :)

Joining today's synch with Bond No 9 Washington Square - a rare gem from a house I have had little success with. The bottle is by no means their worst offering but it is still pretty hideous, IMHO.

46dae5ea68a4f088c25da11fb50e93e3

0bb20eb3ff26b73dc828bd5f72168681.jpg

Last edited:

ineespenes

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 27, 2006
Good morning everyone and Happy birthday to Therese :) We're on our way back home today. At the moment I'm enjoy a glass of Chablis while we wait at the airport. I still have a bad cold, but feel a little bit better today. I'm not synching today so far... But might later :) Sotd is Tam dao edt again. Have a great day all :)

Last edited:

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Remaining in synch for the remainder of the day. Maison Dorin - Un Air D'Amour Pour Monsieur. The lavender / incense combo is delightful but the bottle is rather perplexing :unsure:

990564880.jpg

Merlot at the ready to toast teardrop's new home 🍷
TGIF !.

Robin-in-FL

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 18, 2011
Synchronized in Ted Lapidus Fantasme from this squatty bottle that sprays quite agressively. I don't hate the flying saucer shape but I have a perfume box, not a shelf, and this takes up way too much horizontal real estate. And the plastic ribbon is kind of awful. Does smell pretty good though and so cheap.

Fantasme.JPG

CharonLRdraws

Ledi Perehodov Arts
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2022
Remaining in synch for the remainder of the day. Maison Dorin - Un Air D'Amour Pour Monsieur. The lavender / incense combo is delightful but the bottle is rather perplexing :unsure:

990564880.jpg

Merlot at the ready to toast teardrop's new home 🍷
TGIF !.
I cannot look at that bottle with a straight face, I just can't.

teardrop

Basenotes Institution
Sep 1, 2010
Cheers, Jon! 🍷

l've made a good start on organising & sorting stuff today: l had three shoeboxes full of flattened perfume boxes, which now have all my perfume bottles back in them. And l filled four large carrier bags with old sheets, towels & clothing to go to the charity shop/textile recycling bin. So l'm feeling quite virtuous! 😇

Not synching this evening, but finishing my decant of OSA, so l can soon crack open the FB l bought last year. ;) l think l'll be concentrating on finishing a few samples, & maybe even some bottles, over the next few weeks...

Kotori

In my little cloud
Basenotes Plus
Aug 17, 2006
Not synching today. I don’t buy ugly bottles! 😂

I’m wearing vintage Anne Klein Parfum today, which I just got for a song on the Bay. It was maybe my 2nd ever grown-up perfume and I’ve been curious to return to it for a couple of years now. It’s been an unqualified success. I love it!

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I am not in Sync because I sort of had a craving to wear something that smelled like my mom so I reached for this. I still remember cleaning my moms bedroom (it was one of my chores when I was a kid that would earn my allowance money) and cleaning her perfume tray (it was oval, gold-tone, with a mirrored bottom) and unscrewing the cap of Emeraude (my mom's sister in laws always gave her bottles of perfume as gifts). I rarely wear my vintage Emeraude, it's so intensely powdery - but today it just felt right to wear. Mom (may she rest in peace) would approve!

Emeraude (Parfum de Toilette) by Coty

il_fullxfull.2157304246_acmz.jpg

Lyric82

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 15, 2022
Ohhhhh noooo… I forgot today was Friday and I missed this one! Looks like it was really fun too.

I wore Dolce & Gabbana The Only One Intense this morning when I took my pup to the park in the early hours.

Then I wore Xerjoff Naxos after lunch

And now I’m wearing Kayali Lovefest/Burning Cherry for my SOTE

CharonLRdraws

Ledi Perehodov Arts
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2022

Attachments

• FJgX4RbX0AQ68-Q.jpg
    FJgX4RbX0AQ68-Q.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4
  • funny-googly-eyes-eyebombing-209-58f7291445e6f__700.jpg
    funny-googly-eyes-eyebombing-209-58f7291445e6f__700.jpg