[Women's] SOTD Friday 12th of August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Friday Syncing with Tom Ford Amber Absolute - Probably my favorite take for amber by far - it has a resin like feel with a back drop of oriental supporting it.
375x500.1821.jpg

ineespenes

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 27, 2006
Good morning everyone :) Today I feel tired, but happy and my muscles feel sore after yesterday's concerts. Nick Cave was fantastic, but I really had to get dome help from guys around to not being totally squashed :p I made it quite far to the front :D Sotd today for the synch is Tam dao with the sandalwood. Later today I will go perfume sniffing and shopping :D

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I'm wearing Dior Dune today.

My excitement for today will be watching the Yankees baseball game at my friend's house. Sadly, they are winning as much lately. 😑 But that won't stop us from having fun!

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
My internet was out for 3 days and I'm still a little shaky. Every 5 minutes I was saying "I'll just look that up...." No, no I won't. The repairman who came to fix the outside wires was wearing Terre d'Hermes, which made me smile. Big burly guy in heavy boots and overalls.

On Wednesday night I dreamed that I was in a cafe and @foxbins was playing the mandolin and singing with Tom Waits. Go figure. I did recently see a movie with Tom Waits in it, but why I put together Foxbins with a mandolin, I have no idea.

Friday syncing in two favorite notes in one very favorite perfume: the galbanum and lentiscus in Ninfeo Mio by Annick Goutal.

NinfeoMio_LilyPads.2.jpg

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
Trilby - Bois des Iles is magical. Especially the Parfum, but the Exclusif version is equally enthralling. I once found vintage EdC of it and it was amazing. Plus vintage juice def has Mysore sandalwood.

I was NOT in Sync today but I smelled good in:

Santal Sultan (Perfume) by Ensar Oud

Santal-Sultan-Ensar-Oud3DPerfume-Qaboos.jpg

It's equal parts sandalwood + vetiver in very rich doses. Lasts forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News