Women Wearing “Masculine” Scents.

kosui no kaori

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 14, 2022
Aramis and Polo - ✔️

Confident enough not to care I suppose.
There are too many important things to focus on.
No matter what, if what someone is wearing is not working for you, move on. (it's not about you)
Wear what you like and be considerate.
If your S.O. is having trouble with your perfume adventures, it's totally understandable.
Give them a minute to catch up. :LOL: you might need to strategize differently.
a~~

Thank you for the advice 🙂

He’s been extremely supportive about my newfound enthusiasm, which I appreciate - and I definitely want to be considerate of his likes and dislikes as well.

Salumbre

Basenotes Junkie
Jan 26, 2022
Aramis & Polo.

You dislike Aramis? Your breaking my heart Adonna! LOL:LOL: --signature scent for decades now.

It is what it is. I detest Cartier Declaration more than words can say, even though it's a fragrance that enjoys high status around here, an early Ellena, and the direct ancestor of my beloved Terre d'Hermes.

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2017
It is what it is. I detest Cartier Declaration more than words can say, even though it's a fragrance that enjoys high status around here, an early Ellena, and the direct ancestor of my beloved Terre d'Hermes.
Tried hard to like Declaration, but failed. Couldn't get past that cumin note. Terre d'Hermes--beautiful!

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
😆

Thank you so much, Diddy!

I adore what you and your wife have. “… a simple look conveys a novel to one another.” My heart! It makes me excited to reach 27 years.

On another note, now all I can think about is Dracula’s undergarments 😳
Lol!

Honestly it’s hard to imagine that we’ve been married 27 years! We were young when we got married, but not high-school sweethearts. The very first time we met, my wife was 14 years old and I had just turned 18 years old. I don’t even remember her at that time, but I was also smitten who I thought was surely Benzaiten at the time. I was incorrect. Fast forward several years later, and I saw my wife. Actually saw her this time. 😂🤣. I did very well, and landed a beauty far beyond what I should’ve been able to acquire. I’ve been asked many times through the years how I was able to convince her to marry me. I’d love to say she married me because I have a perfect physique and perfect looks, and riches beyond comprehension, but that’s not it at all. All I can figure is that I made her laugh and she has bad eyesight, and didn’t care about the riches. I do give great massages and make excellent coffee, so there’s that! Oh! And I never rush her or pout whenever we are out shopping! Several of her friends want me to give a class to their husbands on shopping etiquette. I refuse though. Their mommas should’ve taught them like mine taught me. 😃

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2017
kosui no kaori said:
😆

Thank you so much, Diddy!

I adore what you and your wife have. “… a simple look conveys a novel to one another.” My heart! It makes me excited to reach 27 years.

On another note, now all I can think about is Dracula’s undergarments 😳

Well one thing is for certain--ole' Dracula ain't wearing a silk pajama set. ;)

kosui no kaori

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 14, 2022
Lol!

Honestly it’s hard to imagine that we’ve been married 27 years! We were young when we got married, but not high-school sweethearts. The very first time we met, my wife was 14 years old and I had just turned 18 years old. I don’t even remember her at that time, but I was also smitten who I thought was surely Benzaiten at the time. I was incorrect. Fast forward several years later, and I saw my wife. Actually saw her this time. 😂🤣. I did very well, and landed a beauty far beyond what I should’ve been able to acquire. I’ve been asked many times through the years how I was able to convince her to marry me. I’d love to say she married me because I have a perfect physique and perfect looks, and riches beyond comprehension, but that’s not it at all. All I can figure is that I made her laugh and she has bad eyesight, and didn’t care about the riches. I do give great massages and make excellent coffee, so there’s that! Oh! And I never rush her or pout whenever we are out shopping! Several of her friends want me to give a class to their husbands on shopping etiquette. I refuse though. Their mommas should’ve taught them like mine taught me. 😃

I love this! You are both incredibly lucky to have each other ❤️ I hope that you continue to have such a deep love for the rest of your lives (which I know you will!).

Your momma has done a wonderful job 🙂

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...