Why, I'm particularly enjoying my scent today - June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Discuss the fragrance and the reason why you are particularly enjoying this fragrance more than usual during the month of June. Please note: This thread was originally started as a discussion thread and not just another SOTD thread. If you only want to post a fragrance name or picture, please post in one of the SOTD threads!

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
El Descanso by Frassai because it's a subtle scent even when over sprayed, and it's light green, dry aura is just sitting right with me this morning.

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Shalimar - current eau de cologne, because as a die hard lover of the vintage parfum I am pleasantly surprised by how excellent a version this is, and because it’s a gift from a dear friend.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Lys Solaberg as it's one of the better lily fragrances I have tried recently and has excellent performance.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Tuscan Leather because although it has been copied many times, it is till the best leather accord I have come across (not necessarily the best leather perfume overall). Especially the modern batches... the smoke and raspberry and chemicals have been toned down compared to vintage, and it's mostly straight-up leather to me (could be good or bad depending on what you are seeking).

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Tonight I'm particularly enjoying Zephiro by Onyrico because it's herbaceous and floral, which is different from what I usually wear and therefore rather refreshing, and tuberose note is very nice.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Sweet Leaf by Room 1015 because the mint and cannabis notes in this one are just stunning

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Montaigne as it's the perfect summer scent - refreshing, cool, and bright all at the same time with marvelous performance.

GoldWineMemories

Nov 22, 2019
Tuscan Leather because although it has been copied many times, it is till the best leather accord I have come across (not necessarily the best leather perfume overall). Especially the modern batches... the smoke and raspberry and chemicals have been toned down compared to vintage, and it's mostly straight-up leather to me (could be good or bad depending on what you are seeking).

Tuscan Leather is really good.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I'm enjoying Imagination by Louis Vuitton as it's a very nice aromatic citrus with a hint of cinnamon, ginger and tea.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I'm really enjoying the boozy top notes of Tobacco Oud right now. The whiskey-tobacco combination is so atmospheric!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Velvet Tonka because although billed as a tonka scent, I find it to be more of a sweet tobacco that lingers throughout.

faubel

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 10, 2019
Guerlain Lui. Love everything about it. Smooth, spicy, sweet--a great comfort scent.

miss mills

Aug 23, 2006
Hypnotic Poison, particularly enjoy it's warm nutty warmth of a rainy, chilly public holiday Monday here in NZ. Loving it because it's home, my son (he's loved it since he was a toddler) and the comforts of home. Will go well with my plans of reading, cooking lasagne and a walk in nature later

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Ambre Cello as it has slowly become one of my preferred go to amber prominent scents in my collection.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Enjoying Morning in Tipasa as it has slowly become one of my preferred citrus laden fragrances. Also surprisingly has excellent performance on my skin for this type of scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News