Why did you wear what you wore today.. September 2021

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
This evening I went with New York Sandalwood as I'm trying to decide whether to keep it, give it away, or sell it.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I'm wearing Aromatics Elixir for the third day in a row. When I click with a fragrance I start craving it. I love it when that happens. I went through a period this summer when everything was starting to feel boring to me. Very worrisome. Thank goodness the feeling finally passed.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
Wet, damp, dreary cool-ish day. Wearing Caswell Massey Lilac from the NYBG boxed set. Not impressed. Barely any lilac scent and faded to something soapy (which I do like) after like 30 minutes. If you like Lilac, stick to Highlands Lilac of Rochester.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I wore YSL Libre Intense today because I'm working my way through my September rotation. So far, Aromatics Elixir, Dior Addict, and now Libre Intense. All three are easily accessible, and excellent, department store fare. Sometimes it's nice to just walk right in and purchase something without the hassle of online shopping and shipping or testing obscure niche fragrances first.

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
Yes! I need to remember this more often, I tend to be so methodical in my testing and buying online but ultimately it's never as satisfying as walking into a store, trying things out and buying something on the spot, even if you spend a bit more money that way.

I wore YSL Libre Intense today because I'm working my way through my September rotation. So far, Aromatics Elixir, Dior Addict, and now Libre Intense. All three are easily accessible, and excellent, department store fare. Sometimes it's nice to just walk right in and purchase something without the hassle of online shopping and shipping or testing obscure niche fragrances first.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Responded to the siren call of Mugler Angel Nova. This perfume is sneaky. You stop wearing it but wisps of it linger in clothing or surroundings seemingly for days. Then you get a little whiff of something hypnotic in the drydown and back you go to wearing it again.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Responded to the siren call of Mugler Angel Nova. This perfume is sneaky. You stop wearing it but wisps of it linger in clothing or surroundings seemingly for days. Then you get a little whiff of something hypnotic in the drydown and back you go to wearing it again.

Yes, FiveoaksBouquet! That is totally my experience as well. I woke up in the middle of the night to the intoxicating dry down of Libre Intense on my bedclothes and it made me want to continue wearing it today.

Latest News