Why did you wear what you wore today.. September 2021 | Basenotes

Why did you wear what you wore today.. September 2021

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
Very cloudy and humid and torrential rain on the way (tail end of Ida). Today I am wearing Caswell Massey Yellowstone Lake. Working my way through the box and that one is #3 out of 5. Very soft fragrance, "skin scent" all the way with a bit of soapiness to it. I can't imagine anybody in any office anywhere being offended by this fragrance.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
After record breaking rainfall last night, today was gorgeous. I am wearing Caswell Massey Yellowstone Canyon as its #4 in the box. Very citrusy, leans masculine, nice drydown. I don't think I'd buy a fb of this one but it is a very pleasant fragrance and another one that would be very suitable for the office or public event where you want something subtle.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
Gorgeous day again today and I'm stuck in the office. So today I tried the last of the Caswell Massey Yellowstone fragrances. This one is Mammoth. Very light fragrance, and after 6 hours of wear, it's barely there. These Yellowstone fragrances are nice but obviously made for modern people who really don't want to smell like much of anything.

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
Frederic Malle - Vetiver Extraordinaire

New arrival, glad I came around to finally buying this one! Timing was perfect as today's weather is great for this one.

Can also confirm it's in great shape. I went through a 10ml I must have bought 5-6 years ago, and this brand new bottle smells exactly the same to me!

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
Wearing Vero Profumo Kiki tonight, since I just got in a shipment of several from the house. These are excellent and don't get discussed much anymore since Vero's death.

Latest News