Why did you wear what you wore today.. July 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

boui_boui

Nov 14, 2018
Frederic Malle's En Passant

In really hot and humid and weather here so something calm and cooling is quite enjoyable. I feel like this is one of the Malles that is infrequently mentioned.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
Today the East Coast heat wave has been broken by rain - lots of rain. Since it was still very warm and humid when I left the house this morning, I am wearing SL Arabie, something I haven't worn in forever. I'm liking it!

TNBLUEMIKE

Oct 1, 2013
Sampling Fruit of the Moon by TRNP this is the last Mystic series to wear this week. Already surprised on the staying power before I was only getting three hours tops but today it is going strong about six hours into the wear. Being all natural I have been pleasantly surprised and has surpassed my previous expectations. Will wear again next week to concur.

boui_boui

Nov 14, 2018
Wearing Sycomore EDT. It is my preferred office scent - smells fantastic, and unlikely to upset others.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
The 4th of July weekend is setting up to be a crappy weather one here in downstate NY and today is coolish, humid, & wet. I am wearing Carolina by Olympic Orchids because I had yet to sample it. And it's really smells good!

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
rain, rain, did I say rain? I am wearing Caswell Massey Beatrix; mainly because I just got my order and it was the first box (NYBG Living Floral Discovery Set) I grabbed. Nice, single note rose fragrance. Nothing mind blowing but is ok in the rain and humidity.

Anamandy

Dec 27, 2018
I actually get an urge to wear a certain fragrance. Today I felt like wearing Burberry Body, my favorite out of the Burberry line. Most times though, I'm trying out a new fragrance.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I've been having difficulty smelling my perfumes lately so I spritzed one shot of Amouage Gold Woman to the chest. There, problem solved! It's easily the most bombastic fragrance I own.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I've been having difficulty smelling my perfumes lately so I spritzed one shot of Amouage Gold Woman to the chest. There, problem solved! It's easily the most bombastic fragrance I own.

Is it similar to Gold Man? Certainly a dandy, bombastic fragrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest News