Why did you wear what you wore today.. April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Happy April! Wearing Mugler Angel Nova—would you believe it—to greet the snow on April 1st! What a nice surprise to wake up to (for those of us who like snow). Angel Nova looks happy with the weather too.

Mudassir

Jun 17, 2007
Rochas Femme - It was right there on the counter screaming at me as I was reading some of Edmund's interviews yesterday.

speckmann0706

Mar 8, 2017
First time wearing Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum 2017 since March 2019, wow this is phenomenal I’m so glad I rebought this one and plan to buy a few back up bottles. I look forward to wearing this one in the weekly work rotation smells so classy 10/10 imo.

RedRaider430

You smell good! 😄
Basenotes Plus
Dec 18, 2011
I sampled Louis Vuitton's Cactus Garden again today because I couldn't remember what it smelled like from the first time I tried it.

I remember I didn't care for it the first time around and wanted to try it again to see if my opinion had changed.

I remembered in 10 seconds why I didn't care for it and my opinion was the same. I know it has its fans, but for me, this is one bad fragrance from Louis Vuitton. I'm really surprised they released it.

TickleMySnout

Apr 9, 2015
Patchouli 24 - I'm currently sampling some scents that are regularly labeled as weird, unpleasant or downright unwearable. A good way to find original scents that often turn out to be to my taste. Like this one, for example.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Wearing Mugler Angel Nova because it lasts a long time. Apply it today, wake up with it tomorrow. But I will reapply intentionally too, because I am liking it. There is a coniferous impression I get, having nothing to do with the listed notes of rose, raspberry, litchi, Akigalawood and benzoin. Curious—and delightful.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Jubilation XXV because I'm going shopping at South Coast Plaza today. SoCal BNers... think you can spot me based on scent alone?

ThVH

Mar 13, 2020
Gucci pour Homme II because I wanted something friendly, calming and inobstrusive to wear when visiting my Mum for an Easter brunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News