Which of these fragrances should I wear to these weddings?

Vitamin D

Jan 8, 2021
Here is my collection of full bottles and 5 decants: https://www.fragrantica.com/member/1410345

I have two weddings coming up and I’m wondering what I should wear for each of them.

I’m in my late 20’s, which a slim youthful look.

The first wedding is this summer in June. Outdoors and indoors, and will likely be warm weather.

The second wedding is this fall. Mostly indoors but may be outdoors a little. Probably should be in the 50’s most of the day (fahrenheit).

I’m looking for ones that will be safe and crowd pleasing, but still unique.

If you have suggestions for something you don’t see, let me know! If it’s good and has good-ish performance, I’ll definitely try it out! I’m not super into cheaper designer frags though. Maybe “niche designer” is fine, as long as it doesn’t smell chemically.

Thanks! :)

Elizabethjohan

Feb 16, 2022
Highly recommend you Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Forever for summer weddings and the second one I would recommend you to is Bvlgari Aqva. These two colognes are Best.

Ken_Russell

Basenotes Institution
Jan 21, 2006
June- Nio or XJ Renaissance, in addition to the reread great and deservedly appreciated recommendation of GIT

Autumn- perhaps also l'Homme Ideal Cologne or TDH Parfum

The Colognnoisseur

Basenotes Institution
Apr 7, 2013
Your signature scent, Dior Homme, should be suitable for both weddings. I have two weddings to attend in July and I will most likely wear my all time most worn, Grey Vetiver, to both.

Vitamin D

Jan 8, 2021
Wedding is tomorrow. Making a decision soon. I’m leaning toward Xerjoff Nio. It’s going to be 90f outside

Latest News