Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail? (2021)

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
Sprang for Eternity for nostalgic vibes
JHL too :)
BTW , UK bners, HoF have JHL on a little discount, online and perhaps more in-store. Lol rare that is is better value to purchase at retail then say auction bay ( some scarcity pricing). Still see it at HoF counters and I reckon they're getting rid. Prolly have a different clientele nowadays and stuff like aramis gents collection hathers dust here.

Emanuel76

Jun 16, 2018
Nice one.
Congrats!
Thank you! :smiley:

I've only sampled the current but would buy the vintage at a good price in a heartbeat.
In two years of daily search on ebay I found and bought:
- a full bottle of Messe de Minuit EDC, second release (rectangle sticker);
- an used bottle (75%) of Messe de Minuit EDC, first release (round sticker), which never arrived and I didn't get refunded;
- a full bottle of Messe de Minuit EDC, first release (round sticker). I hope this bottle will arrive safe and unharmed. I worked hard for it. :tongue: So, it must be a little better than the version that followed.

So, good luck with it.

Brooks Otterlake

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 12, 2019
15-04-2021_LL_900141_m1_1.jpg
19-69 La Habana

thebeck

Mar 25, 2007
A back up bottle of Leisure in Paradise.
Went thru 3/4 of a bottle this summer.
And a bottle of Dark Orange from Incarna

Attachments

• 375x500.61927.jpg
    375x500.61927.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 375x500.51641.jpg
    375x500.51641.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1

Next

Apr 9, 2012
While not in the mail, a family member is delivering a bottle of Dior Homme Parfum next week. Unable to purchase this in my country. It was quite fun listening to him sort this out with the Dior sales person in London. I hope the new formulation is enjoyable.

Toxicon

May 29, 2021
With 30% off at Fragrancenet it was about $57. Not getting easier to find as time goes by, so I decided to pull the trigger as a backup to my current bottle of Mugler Cologne.
I'll have to jump on that sooner or later. I thought I found it at perfumeonline.ca for ~$45, which would have been a great deal once I hit the free shipping threshold, but alas, just an inventory mirage. I've seen some of the massive 10.2 oz bottles kicking around ebay for around $100, but I'm always hesitant to jump at random ebay sales. (And 10 oz seems excessive!)

The Colognnoisseur

Apr 7, 2013
I'll have to jump on that sooner or later. I thought I found it at perfumeonline.ca for ~$45, which would have been a great deal once I hit the free shipping threshold, but alas, just an inventory mirage. I've seen some of the massive 10.2 oz bottles kicking around ebay for around $100, but I'm always hesitant to jump at random ebay sales. (And 10 oz seems excessive!)
I’m no fan of eBay either and 10oz does seem excessive.

Latest News