Which current fragrance would your past self enjoy the most?

NettyYeti

Jan 28, 2016
I’ve been in the hobby for ~5 years, and I feel like I just now am getting to know what I like. It helps to hear what long-time members know and enjoy, but talk of classics and vintages and reformulations often flies right over my head.

In light of that, I thought it would be fun to ask a question that sort of flips the script:

If you were to go back into time to when you first started to understand which style of fragrance(s) you enjoy most - only knowing what you know then - what modern fragrance would your past self enjoy the most?

I will leave “modern” and “past” open to interpretation, but include only readily-available, current formulations, please.

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
What a strange but interesting scenario, I like it! Probably something like one of the Celine's, I'm going to say Eau de Californie.

My signatures back then were mostly subtle woody things, I wore Dior Homme all the time then Wonderwood, so I think I would have like Eau de Californie, but I'm less impressed by it now having been exposed to so much more.

Latest News