Where can I buy mancera cedrat boise?

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Parfums de France in Tysons Corner Center in Virginia carries the entire Mancera line. They should have it. Speak to Sammy.

ziffy321

Dec 20, 2004
It comes and goes at MiN New York. I just happened to catch it right a few weeks back when they had 3 in stock. It was a blind buy so I only got one but next day I checked it was out of stock again. You just have to keep checking because one thing I've found them to be really bad at is getting back to customers about product. I emailed them about a month ago when I pressed their button to "special order this product". I got an immediate response saying we will contact you when available. A few weeks went by and never heard from them but just so happened to check the site and they had it in stock but as I said, only 3 were left. So basically, you just have to keep checking and hit it right.

cwill

Jul 14, 2012
I ordered it from Universal Perfumes recently. They are based in Kuwait, so wait time may be unpredictable. I've read reviews indicating they are pretty fast to ship, so we'll see.

In the meantime, I had the same question about Mancera in general, as MINNY seems to be out of stock on most items and I haven't had any luck getting it from there. See my thread at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/379004-Mancera-fragrances-in-the-USA

You might receive it broken or stale and you won't be getting your money back from that guy.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Or...it might arrive just fine in about 12 days from the time they actually ship, but firmly and sloppily wrapped several times in newspapers and plastic bags all taped together and then put in a poorly padded mailer/envelope. Hoping this is the case for you.

remik

Nov 1, 2012
Yikes, cwill, sorry to hear you had bad experience. I've read more stories like hednic's... But worst case scenario - PayPal and Amex are both pretty good covering crazy things like this, if the vendor doesn't address the issue themselves, so I'm not in the least worried about that.

Akahina

Jun 9, 2011
I was hoping to sample several Mancera scents and buy at least one on my upcoming trip to NYC. But if MiN is often out of stock or does not stock them all I suppose I need to rethink the plan. I'm wondering if they have or can make and send samples before my trip. Blind buying is not so much fun anymore.

cwill

Jul 14, 2012
Yikes, cwill, sorry to hear you had bad experience. I've read more stories like hednic's... But worst case scenario - PayPal and Amex are both pretty good covering crazy things like this, if the vendor doesn't address the issue themselves, so I'm not in the least worried about that.

Yikes indeed. Even using Paypal, they had to force him to respond. He said return it which costed me another $25. 6 months later my mailman arrived with it at my house. It had been refused. Worst customer service you could possibly imagine. I'm not trying to slander, but this IS what happened and I don't think anyone else wants this to happen to them.

Last edited:

ziffy321

Dec 20, 2004
Just a heads up I spoke to someone at MiN New York today and apparently they received their shipment from Mancera early in the day. The website, as of right now, is showing Cedrat Boise and Kumkat Wood in stock as well as most others.

You definitely must be quick with these as CB and KW seem to sell out fast.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Just a heads up I spoke to someone at MiN New York today and apparently they received their shipment from Mancera early in the day. The website, as of right now, is showing Cedrat Boise and Kumkat Wood in stock as well as most others.

You definitely must be quick with these as CB and KW seem to sell out fast.
Thanks kindly. Because of this heads up from you , I picked up my 25th Mancera from MiN NY- Wind Wood! :thumbsup:

ziffy321

Dec 20, 2004
Thanks kindly. Because of this heads up from you , I picked up my 25th Mancera from MiN NY- Wind Wood! :thumbsup:

Definitely let us know your impressions of this one. I really like this house and though I only have 4 of their scents, the notes of Wind Wood sound like something I would like.

Drewam

Oct 3, 2013

remik

Nov 1, 2012
Hey hednic - can you PM me the code as well? I have another 87 bottles on my wanted list, may as well start chomping at it with a bit of a discount. ;-) Thanks!!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Thanks, but it is not working for me and my intended Mancera purchase.
You're right. I just tried to do a mock purchase of a Mancera fragrance that was in stock and it wouldn't take it. That's strange because I used it this morning on a Mancera fragrance and it worked, and I even e-mailed someone else the code earlier today and apparently it worked then too. Maybe they axed it very recently. In any case sorry about that. :sad:

Dutronc

Mar 28, 2006
You're right. I just tried to do a mock purchase of a Mancera fragrance that was in stock and it wouldn't take it. That's strange because I used it this morning on a Mancera fragrance and it worked, and I even e-mailed someone else the code earlier today and apparently it worked then too. Maybe they axed it very recently. In any case sorry about that. :sad:

No problem, just bad timing I suppose. I will wait for the next code opportunity. Thanks again.

ziffy321

Dec 20, 2004
They must have axed these codes VERY recently because I used FRUNKINATOR for my Cedrat Boise, Kumkat Woods, and Cozumel (from Laboratorio Olfattivo) a few days ago and it worked for 15% off. Yesterday, I went to order a backup bottle of Cedrat Boise and it didn't work, along with every other code I searched on the web and forums.

But I ordered the Cedrat Boise anyway for full price as I like it as much as Aventus. The more I wear it, the more I can see the differences between them and definitely justify owning both.

Akahina

Jun 9, 2011
Out of stock and no discount codes...I lose again... Really wanting to try this line though. Does anyone know for sure if they have samples of all those listed from Mancera, and if they are hand decanted or carded samples from Mancera?

PalmBeach

Apr 5, 2012
Out of stock and no discount codes...I lose again... Really wanting to try this line though. Does anyone know for sure if they have samples of all those listed from Mancera, and if they are hand decanted or carded samples from Mancera?

They most likely will have testers for you to try when you do there.

The codes still works on other products. They probably removed them for this one, since sales have been good. Why discount, when you don't have to.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
In the past when they have included free samples of Mancera scents with purchases I have made, they have always been carded samples.

Akahina

Jun 9, 2011
They most likely will have testers for you to try when you do there.The codes still works on other products. They probably removed them for this one, since sales have been good. Why discount, when you don't have to.
True, and Mancera is fairly priced when compared to other niche brands. I am reasonably sure they will have testers when I visit NYC in July but hoping to cut down the number of scents I have to smell while there. I know my nose will get tired!

bravacosta

Dec 28, 2012
any updates on codes that work for min?! I should have made my order of Mancera when I had the chance ! The old code a SA gave me isn't working.

Staff online

Latest News