What's Wow'd You Lately?

SculptureOfSoul

Basenotes Institution
Jul 2, 2005
Lately it's been Dandy Me by Paco Rabanne. I smell many more notes than listed (in rough order of strength to my nose, grapefruit, geranium, rose, sandalwood, vanilla, black currant, davana, iris, myrrh, oud).

It's beauty is in it's diaphanous texture. It captures the sort of magical aura that real Mysore sandalwood creates, and feels like all the other notes are the prismatic hues on the surface of this scent bubble.

DeathArrow

Dec 25, 2022
Sak Pasé Rich & Ruitz
parfumist-nl-sak-pase-edp-100ml-heren-19677531668640.jpg

If you love Kouros, this is wonderful. Can't wait to wear it!

Gainsboro G Man
375x500.48093.jpg
A very stylish and refined fragrance. If you like classical fragrances, you will love this one.

Jacques Bogart Furyo
61BhBnMqeFL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg
The one and only. I am speechless.

TheWiffMaster

Basenotes Member
Jan 26, 2023
I was impressed with the bourbon and oak by cremo I recently bought. It's my first cremo fragrance and I find it good quality especially considering I got it for $12 the stuff projects well and last long and I get this vanilla note in the dry down I like. Great cool weather fragrance and ladies like it !

DoctorM81

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 26, 2011
First wearing of Floris 'A Rose For...' today. Wouldn't go as far as to call it a 'wow' (I'm not easily 'wowed'), but this is definitely a very nice, high quality fragrance. I'm impressed. Reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on. It's not a million miles away from Cafe Rose by Tom Ford, but that's not it. Anyway, I'm enjoying it.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...