What’s the most romantic fragrance you own?

Teodor

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 31, 2022

Mona di Orio Violette Fumée

Mona di Orio was a very talented perfumer who died tragically at the age of 41 in 2011 from post-surgical complications, and Violette Fumée was her last creation. It was originally made as a personal, private gift to her business partner and the company’s co-founder, Jeroen Oude Sogtoen, based on his favorite notes.

FOXHOUND

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 14, 2022
I would have to say mine was the original Pasha De Cartier Parfum, until I recently got the new Limited Edition Pasha De Cartier Parfum.

While I still enjoy the original, the new limited edition parfum has a deeper, richer scent.

ToughCool

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 12, 2008
Burberry London : it’s smell is romantic memories. Wedding scent and honeymoon in Italy in Fall 2006 right after it came out. I’ll always have a bottle and when I wear it my wife and I both go “ahh.”

Last edited:

slpfrsly

Physician, heal thyself
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Layton. The more I wear it, the more impressed I am by it. It's an amazing fragrance that is not only well loved by just about every woman I've been with, but it's also a genuinely pleasant fragrance in its own right. I definitely think it suffers with batch variation/maybe reformulation as well, but the spite this fragrance receives from so many people online is as good as cast iron confirmation to me that a lot of fragcomm is a net negative, and that so much of the chatter around fragrance is spite towards all manner of things (including exceptionalism, but also the simple enjoyment of wearing pleasing fragrances). The discord between what I smell and what results from that in reality, and how it is often discussed online, is huge. What a fragrance. Honestly, I can't believe it isn't more hyped up, particularly by men in their 30s and 40s. It's like everything good about a certain kind of masculine fragrance in the 90s and 00s.

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
Know the person you’re trying to romance, smell good, and don’t wear anything that’s going to distract from the words you’re saying to express your adoration, appreciation, and gratefulness for their very existence.

Emanuel76

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 16, 2018
My pick is Dia with its velvety whisper.

amouage-dia-pour-homme-apa-de-parfum-pentru-barbati-100-ml-199814.jpg

Dior Homme Intense
Probably Egoiste.
Dandy trendy candy. :love:

Latest News