What's the final word on Cartier Pasha Parfum?

mrcologneguy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 2, 2009
Returned it. I much prefer the original EdT, and the Fraicheur Menthe flanker. I got a persistent fruity grape note from the Parfum, along with coconut. Too far removed from the original Pasha DNA. Perhaps I would have liked it better if it were marketed as an entirely new line for Cartier.

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Liking this enough as the better fragrances among both Cartier masculines and/or Pasha flankers, therefore having the more hopes that (although still currently lacking any info either confirming or denying any discontinuation rumors) this one still remains a part of the regular Cartier masculine selection.

Vinrambo09

Jan 14, 2010
I actually find this better than the original , the ambery sandalwood drydown and the spicy top and mid notes makes this fragrance enjoyable compared to most designer fragrances these days.

Brooks Otterlake

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 12, 2019
I got a persistent fruity grape note from the Parfum, along with coconut.
No grape to my nose, but, yes, coconut.

The original EDT has fruity and creamy touches, too. The Parfum seems to take the spicy opening and creamy-fruity components of the original and spins it out into a more contemporary amber scent.

VR commented that it might've been better positioned as a L'Envol flanker, but L'Envol already has a Parfum flanker (released as a Harrods exclusive; I know folks who have tried it but I haven't been able to sample it).

Latest News