Whats the best frags suits malaysia climate? | Basenotes

Whats the best frags suits malaysia climate?

Joel_Foo

Feb 18, 2019
Hi, I have been wondering what's the best inexpensive accessible fragrance in Malaysia ? Should we refer to the summer frag list or the spring frag list in YouTube reviews? What's the fragrance that suits you the best in Malaysia? Leave a comment for me to blind buy! Appreciate that :)

j.zheyii

Nov 13, 2014
Malaysian climate is hot and humid most of the year, maybe some cooler months during monsoon season. With regards to your question, I would say wear whatever scent you like, don't mind the seasonal fragrances categorization (we would be only wearing freshies if we were to strictly stick to the categorization). That said, it is recommended to avoid wearing heavier or sweeter scents during the day (think Pure Havane, Feve Delicieuse), as they may end up being cloying. They do fine for evening wearings tho.

As for blind buying, I would recommend to sample first before jumping the blind buy gun. Yes it is fun and exciting, but it would be better to understand what type of scents you like (or dislike) first. There are however some fragrances that are widely deemed "safe" blind buys: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Bleu de Chanel, Acqua di Gio, etc.

Hope this helps.

Paradeiserl

Mar 13, 2006
"Malaysian climate is hot and humid most of the year ..."

Wearing freshies would really be the best!

My 5 recommendations with photos:

Hugh Parsons Hyde Park

attachment.php

Miller Harris - citron citron

attachment.php

Juniper Sling by Penhaligon's

attachment.php

L'Artisan Parfumeuer - MANDARINE

attachment.php

and

Adolfo Dominguez - Agua Fresca VETIVER

attachment.php