What Oud/Mukhallat are you wearing today?

SOB111

Feb 9, 2019
Sapphire Royal Oud by Areej al Ameerat.

Predominately oud - incense - musk.

Smokey and leathery oud/musk.

A nice, traditional blend. Their more expensive Cambodian dahnaloud perfume from their "royal" collection is the better pick.

Not much written about this House. Does anyone else have any experience with them?

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
Yesterday -

Oud yaaseen from @yaaseen.llc - nice entry level Cambodi has some fruitiness and woodiness middle ground it’s clean but has some minor funk to it so a change of pace for me as I’ve mainly been buying clean oils lately.

jinkoh Store : emperor of Brunei ... this oil, its like I'm a drifting in the ocean I can stretches of blue all around and clear skies, mint on the air goes up my nose cooling my brain to zen levels , this oil is BLUE and true to that , blue has been one of the profiles I like a lot so this oil speaks to me.

( my write up from ouddict.)

james1051

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 23, 2013
EO Siem Reap wild oud. I get a whiff of smoke, greenery, an interesting stone-mineral note, leather and cooking spices, the latter being very similar to a prominent note in AA Kelantan spray. There is also a mildly sweet, floral, note that pops up once in a while.

1 fat swipe on the forearm projects nicely lasts how long? I'm finding out.

Mr.P

Basenotes Junkie
Apr 6, 2015
Rksons sandalwood on my forearms - this batch is smooth and woody and has great tenacity.

A dab of grandawood sinensis co2 (“triple happiness”) applied to a silver bracelet. Right now I am getting that classic nagarmotha / carrot seed (?) like heart that I have come to associate with kyara and kinam. This is a great sinensis oil, and is pretty “dank” for a co2 extract. Smells in some ways more like a distilled oil.

Latest News