what goes good with sweat

is_this_a_phase

Dec 27, 2021
this is a hypothetical question...no i am not trying to cover my bo with perfume

but if one of your ingredience was human sweat what would you pair it with...citricy i feel would be too obvious that you're trying to mask something.. powdery florals would i feel mask it a little but it could exadurate it a little as well....idk hypothetically what would you use....not even asking for a friend.....just based on a tarot reading i did and that popped up....

Mak-7

Sep 19, 2019
Usually shower and soap goes well with sweat 🤣 couldnt hold myself...😔
On a serious note - chypres. It has to be either equally stinky (civet, castoreum) or spicy (musc ravageur) type of scents.

May 7, 2010
Haha!! I tried a sample that I had received of Orto Parisi Bergamusk. Its an original frag imho. It has this delightful citrus but with an earthy base. Maybe musk, im not experienced enough to know. But I think it might be what you are looking for ....

In the 'story' of the perfume there is this : Alessandro created Bergamask after an evening spent in a tiny Italian village – he attended a town party and was enthralled by the scent in the air. It was hot and thick, the scent of Italian citrus trees wafting through the air, people were dancing with joyous abandon, the scent of sweat filled the air. The disregard for what others think, just the enjoyment of the moment. The traditional dance called Bergamasca originated from the town of Bergamo in Northern Italy. Considered a clumsy, rustic dance, Alessandro wanted to replicate the scent he remembered on that wonderful evening of joie de vivre. Bergamask captures the scent of a hot night – the smell of citrus fruits mingling with a musky undertone of sweat. A fragrance that plays on light and dark, the fresh cleanliness of the citrus with the leather, musky tones and slightly dirty sweat scent. Bergamask has an earthy freshness, it is animalic and quite rich - a citrus that lasts all day.

is_this_a_phase

Dec 27, 2021
On a serious note - chypres. It has to be either equally stinky (civet, castoreum) or spicy (musc ravageur) type of scents.
o0o i didn't think of spicy...i think u were onto something with the shower if u want it to be fresh....but we use feasies in pefume and make it fresh somehow so i thought human sweat would be possible too....but it might be equivelent to getting 'mud' in a composition...idk

is_this_a_phase

Dec 27, 2021
Haha!! I tried a sample that I had received of Orto Parisi Bergamusk. Its an original frag imho. It has this delightful citrus but with an earthy base. Maybe musk, im not experienced enough to know. But I think it might be what you are looking for ....

In the 'story' of the perfume there is this : Alessandro created Bergamask after an evening spent in a tiny Italian village – he attended a town party and was enthralled by the scent in the air. It was hot and thick, the scent of Italian citrus trees wafting through the air, people were dancing with joyous abandon, the scent of sweat filled the air. The disregard for what others think, just the enjoyment of the moment. The traditional dance called Bergamasca originated from the town of Bergamo in Northern Italy. Considered a clumsy, rustic dance, Alessandro wanted to replicate the scent he remembered on that wonderful evening of joie de vivre. Bergamask captures the scent of a hot night – the smell of citrus fruits mingling with a musky undertone of sweat. A fragrance that plays on light and dark, the fresh cleanliness of the citrus with the leather, musky tones and slightly dirty sweat scent. Bergamask has an earthy freshness, it is animalic and quite rich - a citrus that lasts all day.
that's beautiful

is_this_a_phase

Dec 27, 2021

this is the card that made me ask
this is a card that's normally about harmoney...so at first i was like this person would like something well ballanced and harmonious
then i tried getting myself in a bit of a trance and the thing that popped up that i'm the guy giving and full cup of everything to the woman and she's not interested then she gives me about a quarter of a cup or less of the worst smelling stuff and is like i'll like the perfume if you make this smell good....that was my little vision...and i'm just wondering what would make the worst smelling stuff smell good....the other person above suggested, if i understood correctly, citrus when its working with the sweat not against it but in my vision i think the only thing that would make the woman happy is if the smell is gone...not enchanced ...so i htink u were right with your shower statement

Mak-7

Sep 19, 2019
o0o i didn't think of spicy...i think u were onto something with the shower if u want it to be fresh....but we use feasies in pefume and make it fresh somehow so i thought human sweat would be possible too....but it might be equivelent to getting 'mud' in a composition...idk
Well, feces in form of ambergris i imagine, is not feces per se. They come out from bum, but its a special secretion that macerates under different conditions and is far from poop, both smell and what its made of. We can use secretions and turn them into CLEAN smell, but i wont really use fresh as a word.
I wouldnt say that cumin is close, but alongside nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, tonka, it can be mixed and given a twist to composition having a bit of sweat note. Sweat will just dillute within

GallupPerfume

Nov 8, 2021
this is a hypothetical question...no i am not trying to cover my bo with perfume

but if one of your ingredience was human sweat what would you pair it with...citricy i feel would be too obvious that you're trying to mask something.. powdery florals would i feel mask it a little but it could exadurate it a little as well....idk hypothetically what would you use....not even asking for a friend.....just based on a tarot reading i did and that popped up....
Think of it along the lines of flavor: Sour is acid with bitter being alkaline, these are opposites which cancel or nutralize each other. Salt (is like sweat) so I think of ocean/marine notes is in line with this, the opposite of sweet, sweet orange, or vanilla, or yang ylang or methyl anthranilate (grape) to aid in the balence.

Latest News