What fragrances would I like based on these?

Jan 11, 2015
I’m looking for more kinda unisex all season versatile niche fragrances that just kinda work in most situations.

Here’s what I have and really love and probably my fav fragrances I have. I tend to like dryer not too sweet stuff and I do like fresh, woods, smoke and some florals.

Le Labo Another 13
Marc-Antoine Barrois Ganymede
Aesop Hwyl
Creed Aventus
Tom Ford Noir de Noir
Le Labo Santal 33

What else do you think I should try and would fit? Thanks

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Feb 8, 2017
You can join many of us and experience Bois Imperial by Essential Parfums. It leans masculine but is absolutely unisex. They also have a gorgeous perfume called Mon Vetiver--again, quite unisex. You can actually purchase Essential Parfums "Discovery Set" on the website. It's super affordable, and should you end up making a purchase, they credit the cost of the Discovery Set. I'm so happy I did this. :)

edit: perfumes from this house are super affordable for niche--under $100 per 100ml.

mixerscent

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 9, 2013
Dior Granville
LV Afternoon Swim
YSL Graine de Poudre
Roja Parfums Oceania
Tauer L'Air Du Desert Marocain; Tauer Au Coeur Du Desert
Tom Ford Beau de Jour Signature
Parfum Satori Iris Homme
Yohji Homme EDT (tall bottle)

Most of these should be easy to sample in store or through Luckyscent and Scentsplit.

Jan 11, 2015
You can join many of us and experience Bois Imperial by Essential Parfums. It leans masculine but is absolutely unisex. They also have a gorgeous perfume called Mon Vetiver--again, quite unisex. You can actually purchase Essential Parfums "Discovery Set" on the website. It's super affordable, and should you end up making a purchase, they credit the cost of the Discovery Set. I'm so happy I did this. :)

edit: perfumes from this house are super affordable for niche--under $100 per 100ml.
Thank you ! I haven’t heard of this line I will check them out

Jan 11, 2015
Dior Granville
LV Afternoon Swim
YSL Graine de Poudre
Roja Parfums Oceania
Tauer L'Air Du Desert Marocain; Tauer Au Coeur Du Desert
Tom Ford Beau de Jour Signature
Parfum Satori Iris Homme
Yohji Homme EDT (tall bottle)

Most of these should be easy to sample in store or through Luckyscent and Scentsplit.
Thank you. I have only tried tauers fragrances but I will look into the others !

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...