Coup D'Etat by Miles Wambaugh 75ml EDP
coup-d-etat.jpg

JakeStiebs

Smell Good, Feel Good
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2010
HM (EdT) Hanae Mori (50 mL)
hm_1100x.jpg

This one has been high on my list recently due to the price point paired with its uniqueness and quality. I smelled it from a sample quite a long time ago, looking forward to seeing what I've been missing all of these years.

Snagged a used bottle in excellent condition with box from Mercari for $30 USD using a $20 off $50 coupon.

Sep 29, 2022
I blind-bought a vintage pre-Coty mini bottle and love the scent but find the performance below average. How's yours?
Oh man. Well, this one hasn't arrived yet. But I own a current bottle, bought in 2020 for nostalgia purposes, and I cannot smell it at all. May as well be sugar water. And I am not the kind of guy to complain about performance.

I'm hoping I can at least smell SOMETHING from this vintage bottle. I'd be more than happy to have it as a gym scent or bedtime scent. I wore the hell out of that fragrance. probably went through a bottle a year for several years.

clean>simple>bergamot>lavender>musky>dark>calm>unisex... I could go on and on...

Professor Value

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2019
Oh man. Well, this one hasn't arrived yet. But I own a current bottle, bought in 2020 for nostalgia purposes, and I cannot smell it at all. May as well be sugar water. And I am not the kind of guy to complain about performance.

I'm hoping I can at least smell SOMETHING from this vintage bottle. I'd be more than happy to have it as a gym scent or bedtime scent. I wore the hell out of that fragrance. probably went through a bottle a year for several years.

clean>simple>bergamot>lavender>musky>dark>calm>unisex... I could go on and on...
Swear, my smells great for 10 seconds and then it's a skin scent at best. 🙄

masonjarjar

Basenotes Junkie
Dec 27, 2007
Been spending a lot of time thinking about what I’m gonna buy myself with a little holiday money I have. Thinking maybe moving away from designers.. no more mainstream stuff. No more “heavy hitters” - just seek out really unique and difficult fragrances. So what do I do today? I order a bottle of DHI 😂 had to do it lol!

Professor Value

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2019
So, file this under, "What was he thinking?"
I am a big fan of Azzaro Pour Homme and have plenty of vintage and newer. This popped up online, I submitted a low offer, and it was just accepted: $12.70 including shipping. I was intrigued by it being an EDP and sometimes clones are very good, with a slightly different, attractive twist (e.g., Jordache version of Quorum). I cannot find any reviews. We'll see. 🤞

AZUR

Screenshot_20230120-180236.jpg

AndyL

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 2, 2022
Chanel - Egoiste & Cuir de Russie

Egoiste - First wearing. Classy woody base with some sour dirty vanilla sweetness. Very unique scent and quite potent. Wonderful.

Cuir de Russie - Finally, a leather fragrance I can wear. Smells like getting my my grandmas old Mercedes convertible. A very easy wear, quite enjoyable. Unisex.

IMG_4545.jpeg

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...