lZ8DupJ.jpg

MFK Oud Velvet Mood

La8Am39.jpg

MFK Cologne Pour Le Matin & Cologne Pour Le Soir

xlW3jg4.jpg

MFK Absolue Pour Le Soir X2

zlesoV9.jpg

MFK Ciel de Gum X3

Friend of mine offered me some of his back-ups for an insane price so I couldn't resist!
Wow--you and your wallet had quite a day! ;)

Texanna

Basenotes Member
Jun 11, 2010
A decant of Diptyque Eau Duelle. Hoping it will work as a summer to fall transition scent. If it works then I’ll invest in a full bottle.

Also picked up a bottle of Goutal Myrrhe Ardente lotion. I recently broke out a decant of the perfume that’s been untouched for years. Remember now why I liked it! Fingers crossed that the lotion will help me stretch that decant out for as long as possible!

PStoller

I’m not old, I’m vintage.
Basenotes Plus
Aug 1, 2019
I found DSH Perfumes large catalog hard to dive into, but I finally ordered samples of L'etole de Vision, Une Robe de Zibeline, Passport a' paris, Le Jade, and Pandora. Excited to finally sample this house!

I have a large, scattered sample selection (at least 35) from DSH that I have to dig into as well. I’ll be curious to see your comments.

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
yQf3Gxz.jpg

MFK Lumière Noire Pour Homme

lZ8DupJ.jpg

MFK Oud Velvet Mood

La8Am39.jpg

MFK Cologne Pour Le Matin & Cologne Pour Le Soir

xlW3jg4.jpg

MFK Absolue Pour Le Soir X2

zlesoV9.jpg

MFK Ciel de Gum X3

Friend of mine offered me some of his back-ups for an insane price so I couldn't resist!
Wonderful purchases! (y)

JBHoren

I *am* smiling
Basenotes Plus
Apr 25, 2007
Not today... a couple of days ago -- a little travel bag with some Giorgio of Beverly Hills for Men products: a miniature of the EDT, a bar of soap, and a 1.7oz tube of the shaving cream (the last was what I really wanted, a 5oz tube going for $50, while the travel bag cost all of $19.99, including S/H). Too bad it didn't also include a matching miniature of the GBH for Men ASB. Click on the photo for a link to the eBay item.

JBHoren

I *am* smiling
Basenotes Plus
Apr 25, 2007
I just now bought a full (OK, minus one shpritz) 1.7oz bottle of Sarah Jessica Parker Stash... a private seller, from whom I've bought almost all of my decants -- the proverbial "I got a guy who..."

Edit: NO! It's NOT the 1.7oz/50ml bottle! It's the 3.4oz/100ml bottle!!! (he shoots, he scores!)

Last edited:

Sandy

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 15, 2005
D&G Italian Love
Last week I tried it at Douglas, and in the shop I didn't find it really interesting. Yet, after 1-2 hours my skin radiated briliiantly, and the paper-strip was very pleasant as well. Maybe I'll check it one more time.

speckmann0706

Basenotes Dependent
Mar 8, 2017
TF Grey Vetiver EDP, this just arrived in my local TF counter yesterday. I think it's been reformulated as it was sold out worldwide. It's missing the tart citrus top and now has a vegetal opening. I'll leave it for a few weeks and try it again. Maybe needs time in the bottle.
I heard about this as well, I’ve long replaced Grey Vetiver EDP with Beau De Jour Signature they both do the same thing and serve similar purposes Beau De Jour Signature is leagues ahead of Grey Vetiver EDP imo. These reformulations are annoying especially when you enjoy a fragrance!

mixerscent

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 9, 2013
I heard about this as well, I’ve long replaced Grey Vetiver EDP with Beau De Jour Signature they both do the same thing and serve similar purposes Beau De Jour Signature is leagues ahead of Grey Vetiver EDP imo. These reformulations are annoying especially when you enjoy a fragrance!

The underlying sweetness of Grey Vetiver EDP is also missing in the reformulation. If it's of any interest, the batch code for the new version starts with A42, whereas my older version purchased just before the reformulation is B11. I prefer Grey Vetiver which dry and crisp for the summer heatwave weather we're having now. Beau de Jour Signature is a little warmer and I feel it's more suitable for spring weather.

Latest News