What are your thoughts on Good Girl??

Foamywax

May 2, 2013
I'm a guy and I own Bad boy but I find Good Girl to be much better. It's a sexy fun fragrance with great performance. Even the bottle is pretty amazing when you think about it. I think the men got the short end of the stick with these two fragrances. I like Bad boy but Good Girl is just so much better.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
I liked Bad Boy Le Parfum, but that one is a world of difference from the EDT for me. Good Girl EDP smells nice to me, but my wife was unmoved by the fragrance. She's a fan of transparent florals like the lighter Chanels and Ellena-style Hermès.

I have a sample of Bad Boy EDT and Good Girl EDP Suprême. Will try both soon.

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Good girl is nice - maybe not "classical perfumery loving perfumista" nice, but definitely nice for a regular person like me who likes a slightly gourmandish scent with a little masculine edge (a little ambroxan and woods in the basenotes does that) with some nice coffee and a bit of white florals. I tried it and I liked it - not loved, but liked.

I really dislike the bottle though and that's why I will never own this (unless someone decides to gift me it). But I can understand the appeal, it can look cool in its oddball campy quirkiness if you're into that - or if you just love stilettos.

Latest News