What are your favorite houses at the moment?

ILikePeeps

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 15, 2012
I am not in Texas unfortunately... I do have like these little 3 ml spray bottles if you can't find one. I will gladly send you money via PayPal!

I need to try some. All that recent discussions of it in the vintage forum. I have glass decants available if needed.

Both of you go ahead and PM me your address. I'll get some little sample vials or sprays (let me know if you prefer sticks/dabs or sprays) and decant a little from one of my bottles for y'all, so you can at least get your nose on it. Cheers. :)

D

Deleted member 26264036

I am really enjoying Rogue Perfumery. I have sampled most of the offerings from the house and purchased several bottles.

ccdan

Basenotes Junkie
May 7, 2017
Creed - I like almost their entire line (men's/unisex frags)
Amouage - I like probably three quarters of their line

I haven't tested other houses so extensively as Creed and Amouage, but MFK and Roja also seem promising.

D.Chris

Jul 3, 2019
Oh, anything has a beautiful and longlasting scent I am on to it, I usually just go and smell and pick up things...

Mayberry2

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 18, 2018
At the moment I don't think I have a favorite fragrance house.I just have favorite fragrances that come from various houses.

painted_klown

Basenotes Junkie
Jan 5, 2019
Going strictly by the house with the most representation in my collection, then it’s Commodity. However, most of those were purchased at blowout pricing, and many were blind buys.

Going by the house with the most targeted purchases, Dior takes the crown. Armani comes in second place.

Finnster

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
top 10 in no order:

MFK
Dusita
Creed
Papillon
Roja Parfums
Areej le Dore
Tom Ford Private Blend
MDCI
Ensar
Stephane Humbert Lucas

houses recently fallen out of favor due to recent decline: Amouage, Le Labo, Acqua di Parma, Dior Privee

DoctorM81

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 26, 2011
Eight & Bob is the most recent house I've developed an affection for - not suggesting they're anything particularly groundbreaking, but I like their branding & I'm enjoying exploring their offering right now.

chad34

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 3, 2022
of the ones I'm willing to talk about AG though there are a few more that arnt in my hands(yet) so this may change but I doubt it
Nice one and it's my favorite as well, was lucky and got a 50ml bottle of it, but those 100ml presentations are incredible. I really enjoy I Love YY, MEM, 20edp and Maai. Would love it if more of the super rare ones were available.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
Nice one and it's my favorite as well, was lucky and got a 50mnl bottle of it, but those 100ml presentations are incredible. I really enjoy I Love YY, MEM, 20edp and Maai. Would love it if more of the super rare ones were available.
the 100ml is a beauty I'm glad to have it and I do wish more ppl had access to ag and some other rare bits

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...