What are some good floral (specifically white floral) fragrances that are either masculine or not totally feminine?

ccdan

Basenotes Junkie
May 7, 2017
Bal d'Afrique - more of a vetiver-floral, but super pleasant and clean
perhaps Eight & Bob Eight & Bob - I haven't sniffed but many people say it's similar to Fahrenheit 32 (pretty good white floral)

Nom de Guerre

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 2, 2020
I’m interested in the new Comme des Garcons — Marseille.

The notes are:
Neroli, Musk, Cosmone, Petalia, Orange Blossom, Woody Notes, Amber

The perfumer is Quentin Bisch.

C9a6lsh.jpg

Melbourne Man

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 23, 2016
Jasmine has been the one white floral that i have struggled to feel comfortable wearing, particularly when it dominates.
It's difficult to determine what degree others feel white florals veer feminine or masculine, but i can say that Sarrasins is a love and I feel totally comfortable wearing it.

slpfrsly

Physician, heal thyself
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 184023
I find it clean, slightly soapy but not too floral even if it lists jasmine among its notes.
I managed to sample this today and all it did was remind me how much I dislike it - which was a shame. It's also practically identical (apart from maybe being a bit stronger) than Goutal's Eau du Sud, if anyone has tried that. Not a fan, but good suggestion anyway. Nice to tick something off the list at least!

smokybroom

Dec 2, 2021
I have been looking for the answer for this myself, as I love white florals. Savile row didnt really do it for me as I didnt think the florals were prominent enough for me, so iv settled with wearing feminine leaning fragrances like do son, carnal flower and lys meditteranee.

That was until recently, when I found the ultimate unisex white floral.

Its jardins de la bargamote by nilafar du nil. Its a photorealistic, unisex neroli with a background of citrus. Nothing too innovative as a general scent structure, except for the fact that the white floral really is front and centre. Its a great fragrance, safe blind buy IMO, only thing lacking is the performance. Good for a citrus frag but not great, i find it projects strongly for about 3 hours and then moves alot closer to the skin. Still, if youre looking for a white floral that doesnt lean feminine, this is it. Its also fairly reasonably priced.

smokybroom

Dec 2, 2021
Tried this today and subsequently bought a bottle. Its fantastic, smells exactly like artisanal french soap.
I’m interested in the new Comme des Garcons — Marseille.

The notes are:
Neroli, Musk, Cosmone, Petalia, Orange Blossom, Woody Notes, Amber

The perfumer is Quentin Bisch.

C9a6lsh.jpg

slpfrsly

Physician, heal thyself
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
I tried Original Vetiver a few weeks ago and liked it enough to go back and sample Mugler Cologne. It's definitely hiding in plain sight as a white floral. Good fragrance. Lots of neroli and bergamot (reminds me as much of Neroli Sauvage as Original Vetiver at times) gives way to a creamy-floral base. Fortunately, I don't get too much vetiver. Good stuff. This could be it. It's not the orange I wanted, but it's close enough.

Latest News