Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Starting October with Dior Eau Sauvage EDT
il_1588xN.3969152555_dcio.jpg

Redfish365

Basenotes Dependent
May 5, 2021
Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermés.
(Wearing this beautiful but short-lived fragrance to help root on the Fighting Illini of the University of Illinois against Wisconsin in football. Our gnarly gneighbors to the gnorth! It's a beautiful cologne with a great mossy base and a very realistic orange at the top. Hence my wear of it as Illinois' team colors are orange and navy...and at least in basketballl the student cheering section is called the "Orange Krush.")

20221001_113120.jpg

Cook.bot

Flâneuse
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Fougère Bengale, Parfum d'Empire. 2007. Marc-Antoine Corticchiato.

Not really vintage, sorry.

Maybe not, but it's really beautiful.

Happy birthday, @Professor Value ! That's a big one. Get ready for all the hair on your body to change, disappearing from the familiar places and reappearing where you didn't expect it. :)

motorcade

Basenotes Dependent
Dec 21, 2020
SOTE: Krizia Spazio Uomo

Like I mentioned in another thread, there was always something a little off-putting, buttery and almost rancid, in my spray bottle Turned a bit perhaps? So when I had the chance to buy the mini for 1 euro, I thought why not, just to compare. And the mini turned out to be the one I can actually wear. Still sort of challenging, testing the limits of my tolerance a bit, but in an intriguing way that somehow makes me want to endure it, haha.

Krizia - Spazio Uomo (20220908).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...