Dolce e Gabbana pour homme 75ml by Euroitalia
Davidoff Cool Water 125 ml by Lancaster
Fahrenheit 30 ml from 2012
Kouros 50ml from 2008
Drakkar Noir Edition Limitèe from 2003
Ysl Jazz second formulation
Have a nice evening everyone!
Marco

You were busy in September!!! Lots to enjoy!

Sorry, somehow got reply in the quote!!! !$%!$!#$

to repeat...

You were busy in September!!! Lots to enjoy! Congrats!

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
Love the summer. This is a good find
Thanks, I'm always pleased with the fresh Fahrenheit flankers.
How would you compare it with the original Battistoni's Marte? I like the original one very much!
I haven't tried it, but it seems it's quite different. Is the original still being made? It's not that cheap on ebay.
I am a big fan of Marte ARTE. I find it brilliant. Try it again on another occasion BH. Give it a second chance.
I tried it again on skin that night and picked up a lot of fresh greenness kind of like freshly chopped herbs. Much better. I think I'll enjoy it very much.

RCavs

Sep 13, 2004
I haven't tried it, but it seems it's quite different. Is the original still being made? It's not that cheap on ebay.
I'm not sure, but if It's still in production It's being sold only in Italy, probably as a drugstore fragrance... :confused:
i bought mine on Italian ebay at first, from one of those small familiar perfume shops that apparently created an e-store to sell what seemed to be their old 'stranded' stock. They shipped overseas and after the first succesful purchase I bought all the vintage stuff that interested me directly. Most of them, not so famous or nowadays forgotten italian brands as Battistoni, Arrogance, Borsalino, Roberta di Camerino, Renato Balestra etc.

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015
Not today but during September...
Lacoste Original 25ml
Armani Eau pour homme 2 X 75ml
Paco Rabanne Eau de Sport 75 ml
Dolce e Gabbana pour homme 75ml by Euroitalia
Davidoff Cool Water 125 ml by Lancaster
Fahrenheit 30 ml from 2012
Kouros 50ml from 2008
Drakkar Noir Edition Limitèe from 2003
Ysl Jazz second formulation
Have a nice evening everyone!
Marco View attachment 172726 View attachment 172727 View attachment 172728 View attachment 172731 View attachment 172732 View attachment 172733 View attachment 172734 View attachment 172730
View attachment 172635 View attachment 172729
That is a complete wardrobe right there.

Staff online

Latest News